PDA

View Full Version : What nerfs to buy?

creed
03-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I have the IMS rool pro pegs and heel guards, and a pep stablilizer that mounts under the oil tank what nerfs will fit this set up?

Dr89
03-06-2008, 08:43 PM
im sure there are others but i know that the ROCK brand or TUSK ones will, those are the only ones that i know of that dont have pegs PLUS they dont extend up and have a bar run across your frame like where your talking about it would interfere...they're definetely not like high brand nerfs but i dont know of any of the better name brands that dont run under the oil tank.

i've had three sets of tusks, nothing has ever gone wrong with a single set of them so...

Dr89
03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
i forgot to mention they come with hardware that bolts to one of your lower engine mounts, that's why they'd work with your set up.

actually i have an extra set with all the hardware, solid, nothing wrong with them, they just didnt match (anodized red) so i bought the same kind just silver :D

you'd just need to send em to pappy to get stripped and powdercoated to match....i think he charges like $55 or so?

hondarider101
03-10-2008, 10:25 AM
AC ones with out the pegs , comes with all the hardware u need to mount them. DONT buy Rock or tusk products, u get what u pay for and what u get is CRAP. lol

Dr89
03-10-2008, 03:46 PM
pretty sure the AC ones run under the oil tank on the yfz...not positive but i think so. havent had a single problem out of my tusks, look nice, i love em.

#17YFZRACER
03-11-2008, 04:32 PM
i have the rock pro pegs with built in pegs and heel guards and love them. they dont go through the frame. rock does make ones without the guards and pegs that will fit for you. they are cheap in motorsport outlet.