PDA

View Full Version : DASA vs Rossier?

Robin Hood
03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Looking to pick up a new exhaust soon and I've pretty much narrowed it down to the Rossier and the DASA. I was just looking for a list of pro's and con's to help me decide. The only difference that I found so far is that the Rossier is cheaper.

I'm running just a CRBM at the moment but I plan on picking up a PCIII and maybe a cam set. Also, does anyone know the db's w/ the spark arrestors out and when they're installed?

FUELATV will probably jump right on this thread. :p

Any information is greatly appreciated.

-Steve

Speed_MDS2
03-05-2008, 01:09 PM
My Dasa checked out at 98db with the quiet core in. My only complaints are that Dasa doesn't offer a standard sparky without the Q core, and the stock packing sucks.

brink400
03-06-2008, 10:54 AM
The rossier is going to be louder...But if I had to choose between those 2 it would probably be a rossier. Ive been a big fan of their pipes ever since I had one on my 450r. I had a Dasa on my ltr but the packing blew out and destroyed the core...and this was after I repacked it too, so you really have to watch the packing on the Dasa or else you run into trouble.

Robin Hood
03-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks so far guys. I was leaning towards the Rossier anyway. I understand that for another 20$ you can nab a spark arrestor for the Rossier and it brings it down to 96ish dbs which is perfect for when I ride around my woods.

Still lookin for some more opinions though. :p

quad_racer_17
03-08-2008, 04:45 PM
i have a rossier pipi and a cherry bomb and i love mine it is a realy nice pipe fits good looks good and has an awesome sound, but i race mx so idk anything bout the quiet core/spark arestor

Robin Hood
03-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by quad_racer_17
i have a rossier pipi and a cherry bomb and i love mine it is a realy nice pipe fits good looks good and has an awesome sound, but i race mx so idk anything bout the quiet core/spark arestor

I thought the Rossier was too loud for mx and needed the quiet core. Either way, I'm going to pick one up just in case.

I think I'm gunna go w/ the Rossier on this one. Maybe a PCIII and set of cams.