PDA

View Full Version : 1995 warrior race ready motor

keglassg
03-05-2008, 06:52 AM
i have for sale a 1995 yamaha warrior. its a complete machine that is ready to race or ride. i had the motor professionally built by n-sane motorsports of ottumwa iowa. the quad has nerfs and a lowering kit, cobra exhaust, new seat cover and fresh oil change. i have put close to 50 hours on the motor since it was done, but never raced it. i use the bike for trail riding. if you would like pictures i can be contaced at keglassg@coe.edu. or it can be viewed at

http://bikepics.com/members/400exeater/96warrior/

what i had done to the motor was pretty basic. i had it bored .040 over and had the hotcam added. i ported and polished the head myself and also jetted up the carb. i drilled the airbox to get more air to the filter. after all that i added the lowering kit to give it better cornering. the rear dogbone is adjustable but he front kit has to be removed to raise it back up, its a matter of 5 minutes or so to do this. im asking 2500 for the quad but i am willing to negociate because i am a poor college student that needs money for school.