PDA

View Full Version : RXR Kids Chest Protector

MXfun
03-05-2008, 05:51 AM
Does anyone have any input on this product? I am in the market for some new body armor for my son and this RXR seems like it has some good qualities.

Here is the link to view info on it.

http://www.motocrossgiant.com/RXR_Kid_Chest_Protector_p/71-9970.htm

MXfun
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I called the distributor in New York. These will not be available in the US until the end of March or so.

Supposed to be compatable with the Leatt.

They said some of the dealers are advertising them early.

I am sort of comparing the RXR vs Rockgardn Flak Jacket Jr. for chest and back protection.

quadnana7
03-05-2008, 04:40 PM
We love the Rockgardn gear with the Leatt Brace we did not get the Flax jacket we got the new Trail Star but it only comes in adult sizes am ordering the Rockgardn Helmet also Check with Bulldog Fallon at G-Force Powersports or Marc at Hot Quads they will fix you up

Full Throttle00
03-05-2008, 08:02 PM
These are very cool, and the support the air bladder provides is nice. But still no spinal & kidney protection.

Now combinde something like this in a Rockgardn body armor, then you would have the best body armor protection.

MXfun
03-12-2008, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Full Throttle00
These are very cool, and the support the air bladder provides is nice. But still no spinal & kidney protection.

Now combinde something like this in a Rockgardn body armor, then you would have the best body armor protection.

That's interesting. I bet this would fit well over the Rockgardn Flak Jacket Jr.

I don't think you could protect much better that that, but it may not be good in hot climates, and a little pricey. But the cost for safety usually doesn't bother me.:)