PDA

View Full Version : issue posting

yellow05ex
03-05-2008, 05:16 AM
What is happening is I try to respond to a thread...I click post reply or whatever and I am brought to the screen to login and i do...then i get to the screen where you type your responce and I hit the submit post button...I am then asked to login again and I get an error saying something like if following an active link notify webmanager or something like that and my post never goes through. This has happened to me a few times.

I know some forums time out if your typing a really long relpy but I can just be typing a single sentence then try to submit and it wont go through. Its just kind of annoying.

Does anyone know why I am having this problem?

yellow05ex
03-05-2008, 05:18 AM
Just as a little side note, I never have this issue when submitting a new thread. And, I just tried to respond to a thread and got the error....but if this goes through now I wonder why I couldnt reply to the other dudes post?

quad2xtreme
03-05-2008, 05:27 AM
have made any recent changes to your firewall?

Rip_Tear
03-05-2008, 08:40 AM
try saving your password, you shouldn't have to login so many times...

quad2xtreme
03-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
try saving your password, you shouldn't have to login so many times...

sort of what I was getting at too. I think he might be saving his password but he has a security package on his machine that keeps deleting his password out. This is definitely an issue with the Computer Associates etrust product. Although it provides great security, it makes your user experience suck.

hondarider101
03-05-2008, 02:30 PM
i am having a DIFFERENT ISSUE, WHEN I GO TO POST AND I CLICK SUBMIT POST, IT SAYS we are having difficulities and an email has been sent to the opperator and please hit the refresh button,

400ex28
03-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by hondarider101
i am having a DIFFERENT ISSUE, WHEN I GO TO POST AND I CLICK SUBMIT POST, IT SAYS we are having difficulities and an email has been sent to the opperator and please hit the refresh button,

I always get that problem in the eveings on every page every night.

REDRIDDER
03-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
I always get that problem in the eveings on every page every night. YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I WANT TO SMASH THE COMPUTER WHEN THAT HAPPENS AND ITS HAPPENS ALOT.

quad2xtreme
03-05-2008, 02:40 PM
The website had grown so much. I tend to try looking at it during the day and use the evenings to post on a few other sites.

/Jon