PDA

View Full Version : How to???

mikelx
03-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Does anyone know where I can get step by step info on how to change my main jet and pilot jet.

I've got some experience working on cars and stuff, never really worked on bikes/quads, and I want to try and tackle this project with-out having to pay someone to do it.

So I can spend more on my quad to.

I will also tackle adjusting the vavles, and will be using the guide from this forum, I know a buddy of mine with the same quad as mine just paid a shop $150 to adjust his vavles...soooo I can think of a couple of thing that I can spend that money on.

Thanks in advance for your help and info.

04TRX400EX
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
At the top of this website there are a bunch of links that run across the page where you access the forums and such. Right next to the "forums" link is one for "articles." Click on that and scroll down to see a bunch of do-it-yourself articles which show you how to adjust valves, change jets, etc.

hornetgod13
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Search the "How To" forum. There are a couple good threads there that can walk you through it step by step.

hungus07trx400
03-05-2008, 12:03 PM
I used the one by "Zeppellin" i think his name was, it was awesome, printed it out and keep it in my garage.

tanner 222
03-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 04TRX400EX
At the top of this website there are a bunch of links that run across the page where you access the forums and such. Right next to the "forums" link is one for "articles." Click on that and scroll down to see a bunch of do-it-yourself articles which show you how to adjust valves, change jets, etc.

dont want to hijack a thread but i also didnt even know about that. i knew about the search thing but never the article thing. thanks