PDA

View Full Version : What is a 250R worth

blacknblue#2
03-03-2008, 06:56 PM
I had a trade offer on one of my bikes. This guy offered me a GNCC 250R. he says the only thing stock is the frame. From the pic i can tell its got elka standard travel. Douglas beadlocks, powdercoated frame, and all that stuff, i asked him what kind of work the engine and stuff had and if the frame had any cracks but no reply yet. Ive never had a 250R always been a 4stroke guy but what would be a rough guesstimate of what this thing would be worth. Id like to get in idea before i trade??

j28d
03-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Are you anywhere close to OH, if you pass let me know the contact # and I'll take it. 88-89s are worth more, the cases, calipers, and bolts are probably stock as well as the frame. Does it have a title, what kind of jug is on it, and who did the portwork?

blacknblue#2
03-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I aint sure on the engine work and stuff, or even a title i dont know about. I didnt get much detail and wont give him an answer till i get the facts. Im askin 3300 for my bike and i dont wanna get something that i will loose money on. I have saw some 250Rs sell good and some that wont sell. Yes i am in southern ohio right down by the river. If i do get this quad do you think you would be interested in it??