PDA

View Full Version : Can It Be Done?

81built2hill81
03-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Ok I Got An 06 450R Kicker And I Was Wanting To Know If I Can Hook Up a Neutral light On It. Cause I Got An Open hole In My Trail Tech Clamp And Was Going To Try To Fill It With Some Thing That Works Rather Than A Dummy Light. If anyone Knows Please Let Me Know. Thanks In Advance.

hendershot106
03-03-2008, 01:33 PM
well it came from the factory with a neutral light..... so if u get a copy of the wiring harness it shouldnt be a problem----- just trace the wires on the diagram for correct color--- then follow the correct color out of the correct plug into the cdi box and you should be able to do that......

81built2hill81
03-03-2008, 02:58 PM
ok i will See If I Can Find That In The Manual Or Some Thing On The electric Start Model because My Kicker Never Had A neutal Light From The Factory.

NJ450rider
03-04-2008, 09:35 AM
yeah if the kicker and electric start models use the same wiring harness it would be as simple as finding the plug on the harness for the neutral light. It should be in the area where your key and dummy light plugs into. I would imagine there would be a plug not used somewhere around there. Also itll be a two wire plug.

bloodmoney23
03-04-2008, 09:41 AM
it should have a cap on the plug. there is already a plug there for a neutral light but like i said has a cap. find the capped plug, double check the book and you shoudl be good.