PDA

View Full Version : GNCC round #1

cwjr
03-03-2008, 05:29 AM
DRR winners

Charlie Welch 70cc , Indiana
Kameron Boggs 90cc Limited (12-15), Ohio

Congratulations to all the youth riders on a great race.

hotquads1
03-03-2008, 08:27 AM
CONGRADULATIONS ! kEEP THEM drr'S ROLLIN,
marc

cwjr
03-03-2008, 08:54 AM
In 06 i think we were the only DRR...last year there were a few and this year gncc will be loaded with them.

tireman43
03-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Congrats! As Marc said keep the DRR Nation rollin'

Kevin

chuck21
03-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Congradulations Charlie you rode good dude!!!!! I think you and the second place guy were at least 15 minutes ahead of third place good job. This was our first gncc and we had a good time. Brandon ran fourth on his 50cc Drr. He is only six years old and still amazes me. I was so scared of the bigger kids running over him but they were all so respectful. What a wounderful bunch of people. And then the trophy presentation was awsome. Brandon was so excited to get on that stage to be recognized in front of all those people. We had a good time!!!!!!!!! ;)

cwjr
03-04-2008, 05:45 AM
Thanks very much...Charlie had a crash on the first lap but thankfully no damage.
The GNCC is a great group of people. Do you plan to hit anymore races????

chuck21
03-04-2008, 07:16 AM
WE would love to make all the races, but we are running in our local series florida trail riders (woods) and ssqsa (motocross) for the points. Brandon is currently leading in florida trail riders and second in the motocross series. I think what we may do is try to make all the gncc races next year, He will be a little bigger and stronger. Brandon is still talking about the race and how much fun it was. We got there early saturday, right off the bat he met some other kids and they played monster trucks and football together. It was such a good time. This is the reason we spend so much money and time to go race with these kids, they will be grown before you know it. We may try some later in the summer, look forward to meeting you someday. chuck!!!!

chuck21
03-04-2008, 07:23 AM
WE would love to make all the races, but we are running in our local series florida trail riders (woods) and ssqsa (motocross) for the points. Brandon is currently leading in florida trail riders and second in the motocross series. I think what we may do is try to make all the gncc races next year, He will be a little bigger and stronger. Brandon is still talking about the race and how much fun it was. We got there early saturday, right off the bat he met some other kids and they played monster trucks and football together. It was such a good time. This is the reason we spend so much money and time to go race with these kids, they will be grown before you know it. We may try some later in the summer, look forward to meeting you someday. chuck!!!!

Pappy
03-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Both your kids looked great!!

cwjr
03-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks!!! And thanks again for the great photos..

humboldt hills
03-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Just a correction;
it is Kamren Bobb from Bainbridge Ohio
She is so excited, it was her first GNCC!!!!!
Guess My prep on the quad paid off.....shameless plug...lol

quadscrib
03-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Congrats ALL! What a great showing for the mini scene in general and especially DRR!!!!

Glenn Keaton
03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
that kamren Bobb can really ride, now that she has Mr Jay Wiles helping tweek the drr she will be faster than ever , iguess that might be bad for us though, but congratulations to a fine young lady, on her first ever apperance at a gncc, and about time a rider from the soccs gets a little recognition!!!!!