PDA

View Full Version : wtb new big bore pv cylinder

mxduner
03-02-2008, 08:40 PM
I am buying a new top end, it will be used for mainly mx and a dune trip once a year.I wanted to wait out for the sphinx cylinder but i don't think that will be ready when i need it.I think i am gonna go with a ct 310pv kit cause i heard there pv setup works the best, and c-leigh racing port it.what do u guys think?

garrettagr
03-02-2008, 09:49 PM
that would work. They say the CT powervalve is one of the better ones. I have an esr and like it but have nothing to compare it to. The esr porting leaves a lot to be desired but if you get it from Neil, he can order the cylinder and port it before you ever see the thing. So i would go with the company that has the best powervalve setup. Ct would work well

jas250r
03-03-2008, 08:51 AM
i'am curious, what price are you getting from neil? Because i'am thinking of going that route. I thought the rotax powervalves were the best followed by ct then esr. Only rode a ct personally.

mxduner
03-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by jas250r
i'am curious, what price are you getting from neil? Because i'am thinking of going that route. I thought the rotax powervalves were the best followed by ct then esr. Only rode a ct personally.

yea when i find out i will pm you what it comes out to be $wise.
What size should i go with? none of my classes have c.c. restrictions:D

j28d
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I have a krankit 310 kit for 225 shipped you can run until you get your sphinx cylinder.