PDA

View Full Version : Can my school be this retarded??

Hondaracing819
03-02-2008, 01:59 PM
im just really POed now but i just want to show you how dumb some kids can be and how dumb the administration can be..

Friday morning i walked into school and there is a main part where all the hallways in the school meet. there are stairs leading down to another hall way and that is the most crowded area in the entire school.. The gay straight alliance which is a club at our school decides there gonna put up a flag in that part of the hallway where everyone can see it. this wasn't any ordinary flag, it was the AMERICAN flag. they cut the red and white stripes off and replaced with their rainbow colors... so the AMERICAN flag with the blue square with the 50 stars and the rainbow stripes attached.. i was LIVID along with 98% of our school including teachers. i decided this thing is coming down idc how... well about 2 periods later me and a bunch of friends jumped off the railing on the stairs and riped down the desecrated flag. my friend took at and put it in his backpack.. 2 periods later i get called down to the office.. turnsout they had a security camera there so they had me on film ripping it down. i get yelled at about how i had no right to rip it down and what not. finally at the end of the day they called all my friends in who were there and tell us we either get a 1 week suspension or we can meet with the gay straight alliance.. it makes me so angry. the reason we ripped it down was because they defaced the AMERICAN flag. the flag millions of people have died for to be what it is today.. the red white and blue not ROYGBIV.. and the administraion thinks that we are the bad guys and they are the victims when in reality they are the ones that broke the law...

heres a pic of what it looked like

mod440ex
03-02-2008, 02:02 PM
thats a bunch of crap. cant mix God and school but you can mix ***s and school. makes alot of sense:mad:

NPelletier
03-02-2008, 02:05 PM
thats not cool, the original flag was an american, they cut it up and put their own strip[es on it, thats defacing govt propety, thats against the law...if they made their own flag completely from scratch i dont see a huge prob with it, but hacking up an american flag is not cool..i think you did trhe right thing, <S>

chevy
03-02-2008, 02:07 PM
wow... they should of been kicked out of school for cutting up an American flag!

mod440ex
03-02-2008, 02:08 PM
maybe you should get a hold of someone and let them know they ripped up an american flag. i think i would take the suspension

MX MaNiAc 06
03-02-2008, 02:17 PM
If u have any self respect ud take the suspension. That is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. I would do the same thing if it was in my school.

mod440ex
03-02-2008, 02:20 PM
the only thing that you could have done better is drop a deuce and wipe your ars with it then give it back to the f a g s

03-02-2008, 04:03 PM
thats freedom of speech for you

I hate how the gays have unlimited right its retarted and I hate em idc what people say IMO its just not right so I ignore them as much as I can

m.h.s.c.#527
03-02-2008, 04:27 PM
just go to class my dad would be like he11 yea son good job and go raise he11

Hondaracing819
03-02-2008, 05:33 PM
w/e i mean the school gave them permission to put up the flag in the first place so here are my arguments for the meeting tomorrow..

#1 They desecrated and munipulated the flag of the United States of America.. that is illegal and it punishable by law.

#2 It isnt right for a public school to promote any type of sexuality nevermind homosexuality.. they are basically promoting(opinion?) this "gay" club by letting them put up this flag, they cant do that

03-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
w/e i mean the school gave them permission to put up the flag in the first place so here are my arguments for the meeting tomorrow..

#1 They desecrated and munipulated the flag of the United States of America.. that is illegal and it punishable by law.

#2 It isnt right for a public school to promote any type of sexuality nevermind homosexuality.. they are basically promoting(opinion?) this "gay" club by letting them put up this flag, they cant do that

They are allowed to promote their sexuality thats why they formed their gay club I see what your saying and I agree its wrong they should just send all the gays to one state but the USA gives the gays the right to be free and the all this non sense. What school are you from my school also has the gay straight alliance club but most people just sign up to f around with the ***s I didnt know the clubs get so serious.

mod440ex
03-02-2008, 05:50 PM
start the straight only club and put up an American flag right across the hall. oh and you oughta where some kinda "i hat ***s shirt" to the meeting:D

Hondaracing819
03-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
They are allowed to promote their sexuality thats why they formed their gay club I see what your saying and I agree its wrong they should just send all the gays to one state but the USA gives the gays the right to be free and the all this non sense. What school are you from my school also has the gay straight alliance club but most people just sign up to f around with the ***s I didnt know the clubs get so serious.

Mt lakes... but no they arnt allowed to promote it in school.. promotion is a form of opinion and as we all know in this country the teaching of opinion isnt allowed.. so i dont think they can do it

03-02-2008, 06:24 PM
i'm glad my school doesnt have that alliance but i would have done the same thing and my dad would have deffinately stood behind me on that 1 and probally would have fought the principal for writting me up lol

Aceman
03-02-2008, 10:39 PM
You have a gay straight alliance?? When did this happen?? I sure as hell didn't have anything like that in my highschool a few years ago!!!:huh

Robin Hood
03-02-2008, 11:16 PM
This happened only a few towns over from me? Hope this gay flag thing isn't contagious or else I'll have to pay my old high school a visit and have a word w/ the admins... :mad:

smr
03-03-2008, 05:10 AM
dude...contact somebody from your local VFW. I would be willing to bet that if you get the VFW behind you then someone at that school will lose there job.

I would also contact a local TV station, this should make the national news.

Hondaracing819
03-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by smr
dude...contact somebody from your local VFW. I would be willing to bet that if you get the VFW behind you then someone at that school will lose there job.

I would also contact a local TV station, this should make the national news.

if i end up getting suspended then yes were gonna blow this thing up... but right now it looks like we not getting any punishment so yeah..

AtvMxRider
03-03-2008, 06:37 AM
You have a gay straight alliance in your school? WTF kind of school do you go to?????:huh

trxwannbe
03-03-2008, 06:42 AM
had one in my highschool to glad i got out of there...our librarian (who happened to be a gay middle aged man) lead the whole operation and let me tell you there were some scary gays at my school.

TWILES
03-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
if i end up getting suspended then yes were gonna blow this thing up... but right now it looks like we not getting any punishment so yeah..

I'm the kind of person that would do it anyway. You could really put someone in their place that way. You already stood up for yourself once by taking the flag down. You should continue to hold your ground. Gayness isn't about dating. Its about F'ing between the same sex because thats the ONLY thing that separtes gay from straight. To me, its no different than having a swingers club in the school and they would **** a brick if that was started. I'd go to Spencers and find that old blacklight poster with all the sex-positions, bring it to school and tell them I was starting a "straight only" club and that was OUR flag.

KXRida
03-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Man a stand behind you 100% with what you did. I myself would've probably done something of the same fashion. Hell one of my teachers at high school got hell for having a Crucifix on her desk when I was there.

Just a little story that ties into yours. There was kind of the g@y club of kids when I went to highschool. Like the whole male purse carrying, pink shirts, tight jeans thing. I never really had a problem, I would just mind my own business. There was also like the group of quad/bike riders that I would hang out with. One day one of those flaming homo's overheard that we rode bikes/quads and called us imbred, white trash, hicks out of know where. They were like, is that all you guys ever talk about? Ofcourse retaliation was in order. Hmm... I wonder who gets in trouble? Ofcourse we do. After that I've lost pretty much all respect for homosexuals. Their comments were completly uncalled for and in the end we were punished. The claimed we "physically attacked" them, but not one contact was made between the two groups. Hmm funny how they school agreed with them that we "attacked" them. In the end both groups of kids were not allowed to come in contact with each other at all. Haha we also go in a little bit of trouble for the next thing. So like a week or two later they were shirts with like rebel flags and and mx shirts and stuff which pretty much gets me totally irate seeing this. So we fashioned up our own shirts saying "god made adam and eve, not adam and steve" and "gay is not ok." Yah we got yelled at for it. So glad I am well through with highschool

Glad to hear you did the right thing man

kawiefan
03-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Hell ya man if you get suspended blow it up big. The last thing I wanna is the rising of the ***s.

Deff. go to the VFW and see what they say about defacing an AMERICAN FLAG.

Hondamaster5505
03-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Man, I know you get suspended and what not, but hold your ground..

If I were in your school, I would tear down that flag no matter how many times they put it back up. I don't care the consequences. It isn't RIGHT and its messed up to completely tear up a flag and put f a g stripes on it instead.

If this happened to my school, me and my buddies would do somethin about. Im talking beating up the gay/straight aliance club, tearing down the flags, and I don't care what they do.

A lot of kids are afraid of me because im a big kid, 6'0" and hefty. I will scare the living ---- out of anyone that tries to put that flag up:grr:

03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
had one in my highschool to glad i got out of there...our librarian (who happened to be a gay middle aged man) lead the whole operation and let me tell you there were some scary gays at my school.

was his name mr garrison? lol

CDCHONDAS
03-03-2008, 03:31 PM
that wouldn't have made it 5 minutes where I went to school and someone would have gladly taken one for the team punishment-wise.

klutch
03-03-2008, 03:31 PM
My school has a gay straight alliance i just ignore it and everyone else in it.... but if they did something like that id probably do exactly what you did.

400ex28
03-03-2008, 04:15 PM
My school didn't have any of that :huh

ZeroLogic
03-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
My school didn't have any of that :huh

Mine either. My school is full of rednecks. Well, use to be.:ermm:

03-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Mine either. My school is full of rednecks. Well, use to be.:ermm:

Rednecks keep things in line lol no body messes with them and everyone is cool. I've never met a redneck that wasnt a fun person or a nice person. My school has some rednecks, actually my county most of the population is. nothing wrong with that though

ALAMX37
03-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Just remember ***gots and lesbians are going to a hot place. If you believe in the book I do then it will all work out in the end. Hopefully I tiptoed around the religous thing well enough for mods not to change this.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
My school has a bunch of lesbians. Theres only one kid thats gay but he keeps to himself. Theres another kid that gets messed with a lot n claims that hes gay but he just says it for attention. If there was a bunch of flaming homosexuals we would have problems.

03-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Just remember ***gots and lesbians are going to a hot place. If you believe in the book I do then it will all work out in the end. Hopefully I tiptoed around the religous thing well enough for mods not to change this.

you said it man. i'm with the book 100% of the way

ricksmx865
03-03-2008, 09:39 PM
i support what you did in a big way, where i come from something like this is unheard of :eek2:

i agree with previous posts, stand your ground... if they make you chose, take the suspension and blow it up big!

440racer66
03-03-2008, 09:59 PM
well i agree what they did was horrible and i do belive they walk all over us but.... i have a friend that is homosexual.. hes a prety kool guy he just likes dudes but other than that i think hes pretty kool ... not all gays are bad..... but i do belive that i would make this a big deal to the media

smr
03-04-2008, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by 440racer66
well i agree what they did was horrible and i do belive they walk all over us but.... i have a friend that is homosexual.. hes a prety kool guy he just likes dudes but other than that i think hes pretty kool ... not all gays are bad..... but i do belive that i would make this a big deal to the media

dude...It's not about the gay thing, it's about what they did to the flag. As a war veterian I would like to punch somebody in the face over this. That school is on American dirt so somebody should lose there job over this.

I assume this school is in NJ...what's the name of the school and what town is it in? I know some people that would love to find out about this, they are called Victory Riders.

monte433
03-04-2008, 07:36 AM
I think you should blow this story up big time even if they decide not to punish you,wrong is wrong and I think the country should know your schools admin. condone this kind of behavior while trying to punish the ones that stand up for whats right.

440racer66
03-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by smr
dude...It's not about the gay thing, it's about what they did to the flag. As a war veterian I would like to punch somebody in the face over this. That school is on American dirt so somebody should lose there job over this.

I assume this school is in NJ...what's the name of the school and what town is it in? I know some people that would love to find out about this, they are called Victory Riders.

i wasnt saying what they did was right someone should lose there job for this but i was just saying the attacks on tha gays are a lil ignorant.... unless they talk junk about you or attack u i dont see the point in making a big deal out of the way they are.. i can see when they talked about those one dudes and then them gettin them back that is fine i would do that myself but not prevoked... thats sort of childish..

440racer66
03-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by smr

i wasnt saying what they did was right someone should lose there job for this but i was just saying the attacks on tha gays are a lil ignorant.... unless they talk junk about you or attack u i dont see the point in making a big deal out of the way they are.. i can see when they talked about those one dudes and then them gettin them back that is fine i would do that myself but not prevoked... thats sort of childish..

TheNewn
03-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
Man, I know you get suspended and what not, but hold your ground..

If I were in your school, I would tear down that flag no matter how many times they put it back up. I don't care the consequences. It isn't RIGHT and its messed up to completely tear up a flag and put f a g stripes on it instead.

If this happened to my school, me and my buddies would do somethin about. Im talking beating up the gay/straight aliance club, tearing down the flags, and I don't care what they do.

A lot of kids are afraid of me because im a big kid, 6'0" and hefty. I will scare the living ---- out of anyone that tries to put that flag up:grr:

In my humble opinion, You sir are an Idiot.

I completely agree that what they did to the flag and promoting BEING gay in school is/was wrong for them to do. I myself would have also taken the flag down, and taken the 'punishment' had there been any, but not because i'm ANTI gay.

But when you say you and your friends would 'beat up' the whole club over this ? That's pretty damn stupid and like another poster said, Ignorant and Childish.

In my opinion you're a very typical version of what kind of people are bringing the country down. I think it doesnt matter that they put up "F a g stripes" its that they ruined the flag.

I do not have a "Gay straight alliance" in my school, but i would imagine they're not about trying to CONVINCE others to BE gay, they're about CONVINCING others to give Gays the same RIGHTS as straight people. And who are you to judge that they shouldn't?

And one last thing, the 'BOOK' should NOT be brought up in this school issue. It has no place here.

As a straight american who enjoys being in this country, you are an ignorant fool. Take it for what its worth.

SRH
03-04-2008, 03:59 PM
wait a second, id contact your local news station all the bad publicity for the school should nip your suspension in the ***....why would a school promote the sexual orientation of minors, who really arent old enough to fully understand the responsibility of being sexually active, obviously the school knows there sexually activve if they know they like girls more than boys or vice versa

if i was you dont play it out to be an anti gay thing, it is what it is, are flag is red white and blue, not a bowl of fruit loops

you have a good chance at winning a lawsuit if they suspend you, dont meet with the group, for one it was about the flag, not same sex sexual relations which i dont understand why the school is promoting any sexual relations

you know, no matter how you look at it gays and lesbians are defects, which we accept because they can function in society without being a threat to anyone, i dont feel we should embrace same sex couples , its not that im not open minded but there just natures flaws, no different than the mentally handicapped and as a society we shouldnt waste our time making these groups feel special or focusing any attention on them

im kind of offended that a school would allow such a thing to take place im so baffled by this situation i cant think of anything else useful to say lol

m.h.s.c.#527
03-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by TheNewn

I completely agree that what they did to the flag and promoting BEING gay in school is/was wrong for them to do. I myself would have also taken the flag down, and taken the 'punishment' had there been any, but not because i'm ANTI gay.

But when you say you and your friends would 'beat up' the whole club over this ? That's pretty damn stupid and like another poster said, Ignorant and Childish.

In my opinion you're a very typical version of what kind of people are bringing the country down. I think it doesnt matter that they put up "F a g stripes" its that they ruined the flag.

I do not have a "Gay straight alliance" in my school, but i would imagine they're not about trying to CONVINCE others to BE gay, they're about CONVINCING others to give Gays the same RIGHTS as straight people. And who are you to judge that they shouldn't?

And one last thing, the 'BOOK' should NOT be brought up in this school issue. It has no place here.

As a straight american who enjoys being in this country, you are an ignorant fool. Take it for what its worth.

because the bible wasnt used to help write the constitution right?:rolleyes:

Hondaracing819
03-04-2008, 05:28 PM
ok so heres the outcome..

my friends and I go into school monday adn we go into the meeting and we basically talked for like an hour.. like everyone would prob think the gay straight alliance kept pounding that it was a hate crime against them but we went in there stated why we did it adn why it made us angry.. they played dumb like "oh we didnt know it would offend anybody" complete BS.. we got out of it and no punishment and they arnt allowed to put that flag or anyother flag representing there club so we came out with a W

Hondamaster5505
03-04-2008, 05:48 PM

I think you are the idiot:rolleyes:

I clearly stated that I don't think it should be promoted in school, and that I think they should make a club out of school. I would be perfectly fine with that. I am not ANTI-GAY and don't care what they do as long as they keep it behind closed doors.

I also said "f a g stripes" because that is clearly what they are. Rainbow stripes put on an american flag.
As far as I know, it is ILLEGAL to cut up a flag, and I am also very disapointed in that.

I think your the one that has to grow up.

TheNewn
03-04-2008, 06:43 PM
As for the other points in the post?

Do you feel that going and 'beating up' a group of people for putting up a flag is a mature and honest thing to do? Or to 'scare' people with your size or whatnot?

I agreed with everything you said BUT that, yet thats the only thing you didn't address.

TheNewn
03-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by m.h.s.c.#527
because the bible wasnt used to help write the constitution right?:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm wrong, if you feel the bible has some sort of relevance here, by all means say why. I'd like to hear it.

wilkin250r
03-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I'll say it, I think tearing down the flag was the absolute WRONG thing to do, and I think you should have gotten suspended for it.

I don't care what your reasons were. I don't care whether it was the gay club, the chess club, or the underwater-basket-weaving association. Whatever the reason, what you did was vandalism, pure and simple.

We cannot promote vigilante justice in the school system. If you have a problem with the flag, you speak to the principle. If the problem is not resolved, you explore other avenues (the school board, the VFW, the local media). But there are proper channels to affecting change. You, my friend, chose the exact WRONG course of action.

I'm rather sad you didn't get suspended. You are now that much dumber for learning the wrong lesson, and our society is that much worse for promoting behavior like yours.

smr
03-05-2008, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I'll say it, I think tearing down the flag was the absolute WRONG thing to do, and I think you should have gotten suspended for it.

I don't care what your reasons were. I don't care whether it was the gay club, the chess club, or the underwater-basket-weaving association. Whatever the reason, what you did was vandalism, pure and simple.

We cannot promote vigilante justice in the school system. If you have a problem with the flag, you speak to the principle. If the problem is not resolved, you explore other avenues (the school board, the VFW, the local media). But there are proper channels to affecting change. You, my friend, chose the exact WRONG course of action.

I'm rather sad you didn't get suspended. You are now that much dumber for learning the wrong lesson, and our society is that much worse for promoting behavior like yours.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THEM ALL....If you think it's OK to do what they did to an American flag and then display it in a public school then you are then biggest idiot I've ever heard of. I really thought you were a smart guy until now.

GUYS..this has nothing to do with the gay club....you just don't do that to a flag in a goverment owned building. What people do on private property is there business but when they bring it into a publict school then thats wrong.

I would really like to know the name of the school and the town this happen in. I have asked once and I am starting to think this is all BS.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by smr
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THEM ALL....If you think it's OK to do what they did to an American flag and then display it in a public school then you are then biggest idiot I've ever heard of. I really thought you were a smart guy until now.

X2

wilkin250r
03-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by smr

GUYS..this has nothing to do with the gay club....you just don't do that to a flag in a goverment owned building. What people do on private property is there business but when they bring it into a publict school then thats wrong.

Way to go, you missed my point completely.

To me, the issue is NOT the flag. The issue is vandalism and vigilante justice. Whether the actual object is our sacred flag, or simply a picture of Mickey Mouse in a feather boa, the issue is the same. Vandalism is NOT the proper method for making affecting change.

And YOU say this isn't about the gay club, but what about the person that actually committed the vandalism? I'm not so sure that his motives were as pure.

You are outraged about the flag, and you should be. You are 100% correct on that issue. As a war veteran, it's completely understandable that you are personally offended. In fact, it's good, you made sacrifices and risks far greater than any of us for that same American flag. But just because somebody cuts you off in traffic, that doesn't mean you can ram them with your car. Vigilante justice should NEVER be condoned, especially not in our school system.

smr
03-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Way to go, you missed my point completely.

To me, the issue is NOT the flag. The issue is vandalism and vigilante justice. Whether the actual object is our sacred flag, or simply a picture of Mickey Mouse in a feather boa, the issue is the same. Vandalism is NOT the proper method for making affecting change.

And YOU say this isn't about the gay club, but what about the person that actually committed the vandalism? I'm not so sure that his motives were as pure.

You are outraged about the flag, and you should be. You are 100% correct on that issue. As a war veteran, it's completely understandable that you are personally offended. In fact, it's good, you made sacrifices and risks far greater than any of us for that same American flag. But just because somebody cuts you off in traffic, that doesn't mean you can ram them with your car. Vigilante justice should NEVER be condoned, especially not in our school system.

We are on the same page but getting two different messages. I don't think it was vandalism, I think they took action were it was needed. I didn't take it to being affended by the group, I took it as to being affended by the flag.

I am also calling BS on this until I get the name of the school and the town it's in. I am really starting to believe that this whole thing is made up.

chris46250r
03-05-2008, 11:25 AM
I agree on lots of things in this thread. I think that both wilkin and smr have good points. If I were a war vet I probably would have tore the damn flag down. To dispose of a disgraced flag should be a right of any war vet. However being a student in the school of where the flag was hanging, it would probably have made more of an impact to have the VFW, news, principal or whoever you wanted to have come in the school and seen the disgrace still hanging up.

madskrillz2
03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, if you feel the bible has some sort of relevance here, by all means say why. I'd like to hear it.

Well it does kind of say homosexuality is not right in the Bible..........

smr
03-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
I agree on lots of things in this thread. I think that both wilkin and smr have good points. If I were a war vet I probably would have tore the damn flag down. To dispose of a disgraced flag should be a right of any war vet. However being a student in the school of where the flag was hanging, it would probably have made more of an impact to have the VFW, news, principal or whoever you wanted to have come in the school and seen the disgrace still hanging up.

I do agree with you 100%. Maybe I missunderstood wilkin.

This should have been all over the news.

Toadz400
03-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Wilkin I kind of agree with what you're saying as it does sound like it could've gotten resolved without taking the flag down. It is horrible that the American flag got destroyed and turned into something else but if there was no other way to resolve the issue and they had tried (obviously they didn't at first) then I believe taking the flag down would've been okay. If saying that taking down the flag is wrong after all the times trying to resolve the issue then you might as well say that all the wars this country has fought were horribly wrong and shouldn't have happened.

*I'm not saying what they did in this case was right because they did not try to resolve the issue through talking and negotiating first.*

The issue should've been 100% about the American flag being destroyed and not about the homosexuality issue. I don't believe the school should have any club dealing with sexuality in school. It is not their business. Their business is to give us an education to further advance our knowledge and help us advance in the world. I believe it's up to us as individuals to decide whether or not we want to learn about different sexualities and if they want to have a class about it they can have it at a community college. I'm also sick of everyone classifying homosexuals as different people. The same with African Americans, Hispanics, Native Indians, Indians, Irish people, etc. The worst part is that it's usually themselves that are classifying themselves as different. They're all human and just because they think, feel, or look differently doesn't make them any different from us. Everyone should have a fair chance in this world, no matter their sexuality, race, or religion.

*Steps off his soap box*

TheNewn
03-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Well it does kind of say homosexuality is not right in the Bible..........

Go on? I still don't see how a book created a couple thousand years ago when they thought the world was still flat and the sun revolved around the earth has anything to do with this issue? I realize yes it DOES say laying with another man is wrong in the bible. So?

Does that mean they desecrated the flag because the bible said they were bad?

Oh well, i'm done with this argument anyway. I'm starting to agree more and more with wilkin250r, the more i think about it.

03-05-2008, 02:29 PM
I am against gays and such. Call me rascist whatever. To me its just not right. Gays basically try to stop the World from going around.

Hondamaster5505
03-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
I am against gays and such. Call me rascist whatever. To me its just not right. Gays basically try to stop the World from going around.

Well, im kinda the same way.

The difference is, I hate them, but they can do whatever they want behind closed doors, just don't bring it out to the public, never mind schools.

I would never be friends with one, for the fact that he might be staring at my butt or something:eek2: I would never be able to walk in front of him. lol.

03-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
Well, im kinda the same way.

The difference is, I hate them, but they can do whatever they want behind closed doors, just don't bring it out to the public, never mind schools.

I would never be friends with one, for the fact that he might be staring at my butt or something:eek2: I would never be able to walk in front of him. lol.

lol i hear ya. I said they should have a locker room just for gays because its like me changing with the girls in their locker room i get enjoyment out of it. Just lable the door "It" or "Other"

TheNewn
03-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Very ignorant and immature. I had a bad feeling this would turn into a gay bashing/God fest.

This'll be my last post here, its about a lost cause anyway.

How many homosexuals have you MET and TALKED to? Very few if any im sure, yet you label them all the same and hate them all. I'm sure you're all for a good looking girl kissing another one right? Yeah whatever, like i said, very ignorant and very immature.

I suppose you hate native americans, blacks, jews, and women too right? :rolleyes:

American could sure use less of you, hopefully you grow up.

Hondamaster5505
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Very ignorant and immature. I had a bad feeling this would turn into a gay bashing/God fest.

How many homosexuals have you MET and TALKED to? Very few if any im sure, yet you label them all the same and hate them all. I'm sure you're all for a good looking girl kissing another one right? Yeah whatever, like i said, very ignorant and very immature.

I suppose you hate native americans, blacks, jews, and women too right? :rolleyes:

Well, native americans, blacks, jews, and women are normal. Not going against the bible and smackin the same kind. Yes, I have met gays in my life, and they all just give me a sick feeling.

Im pretty mature for my age, but people have different views and this is mine.

Toadz400
03-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Wow...I didn't realize there were this many homosexual haters out there. I don't agree with their ways but it doesn't mean I think they're all evil and horribly wrong people. I've met a few homosexuals and they can be good people. My gf's uncle is gay and you wouldn't know it by meeting him or talking to him. He happens to lead a very successful life along with his partner.

I hope this thread gets closed/deleted.

Hondaracing819
03-05-2008, 03:35 PM
just to clairify #1 yes this did happen

#2 for smr it was at mt lakes high school in NJ

#3 the reason we ripped it down was because they defaced an American flag.. end of discussion.. we didnt care that it was the "gay" club

03-05-2008, 03:36 PM
yeah i agree on it getting deleted because its just going to be war between wrong and right and such. I have my beliefs and I stick to them. Too bad it wasnt like the days back in the 60's or 70's :/

Hondamaster5505
03-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
yeah i agree on it getting deleted because its just going to be war between wrong and right and such. I have my beliefs and I stick to them. Too bad it wasnt like the days back in the 60's or 70's :/

x2 stuff like this didn't happen back then. If you destroyed a flag, you got beat up. If you were gay, you got beat up. etc.

No one else reply to this thread and it will slowly die to the bottom. No need to delete it unless some moron brings it back up after this.

THIS THREAD IS DONE!

madskrillz2
03-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Go on? I still don't see how a book created a couple thousand years ago when they thought the world was still flat and the sun revolved around the earth has anything to do with this issue? I realize yes it DOES say laying with another man is wrong in the bible. So?

Does that mean they desecrated the flag because the bible said they were bad?

Oh well, i'm done with this argument anyway. I'm starting to agree more and more with wilkin250r, the more i think about it.

You're an idiot.

madskrillz2
03-05-2008, 11:45 PM

And who cares if it is a gay bashing/God fest? Just because somebody goes by the book doesn't mean they're ignorant.