PDA

View Full Version : Best shipping company

korniev
03-02-2008, 06:08 AM
Well I had a huge trouble with UPS. They lost a huge part of all my stuff, so now I will have to buy new shocks, new swinger......a lot of new thing to finally put my quad together.....
Obvioulsy I do not wanna deal with UPS anymore when shipping my parts.....
I am trying the FedEx now, but I am still not sure....
Any ideas?

03-02-2008, 07:29 AM
ive had a account with DHL for a wile now. and never had any problems. They never bug me to pay the bill at the end of the month. Everything gets there on time and shipped a motor trough them. 35$ for a motor!!!. yea! i love dhl. But not many drop off locations. If you have big stuff just have them pick it up. its like 3$ charge for gas and its good to go. i use USPS for little stuff. since there the cheapest out there some times.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-02-2008, 04:37 PM
i like ups never problem ground isually only 1 day beetween the order so like 2 days

korniev
03-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Well I was shipping a huge box with shocks, swinger, radiator, steerign stem and other stuff and also there was an engine inside but in a small separate box. So I ended up receiving only the inner small box with an enigne and all the rest of my parts are gone....I am not dealing with the UPS anymore......

m.h.s.c.#527
03-02-2008, 05:52 PM
did you insure it for what it was worth

CFM Performance
03-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Wow! You put all that in one box? How much did it weigh? No wonder they lost most of it. UPS is a last resort, in my opinion. Hopefully, you had it insured.