PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Michigan, VIDEO

airman88
03-01-2008, 11:37 PM
this is our trip last year to silver lake, we go every year right before 4th of july, we had a blast, feel free to comment. this video was edited by me. i am riding the #129 400ex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOTLUYr8z4M

Dinner
03-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Nice video:cool:

I can't wait to get to Silver Lake this season, I've never been there before, or sand for that matter:eek2:

Jnblaster05
03-05-2008, 08:45 PM
SWEEET VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went there last september for the 1st time and 1st time on sand it was awesome going again this september only 700 miles away and it was worth it

airman88
03-06-2008, 04:53 PM
wow i live 4 hours from it and we go up every year, the week before 4th of july

Jnblaster05
03-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Hvae you been to any dunes besides these ones i wonder how i tcompares

airman88
03-08-2008, 09:46 AM
no i havent been anywere else, but what i recamend is that the dune are not that big, so if you do decide to make a trip up there i would plan a trip to ride for about 3 days , because when we go we get bored after about 4 days, so i would say that 3 day of riding is plenty up there.... the dunes are fun at certain times of the year, sometimes the dunes are more flat, and sometimes the winds start blowing and the peaks are amazing if you like jumping....

cataway
03-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by airman88
no i havent been anywere else, but what i recamend is that the dune are not that big, so if you do decide to make a trip up there i would plan a trip to ride for about 3 days , because when we go we get bored after about 4 days, so i would say that 3 day of riding is plenty up there.... the dunes are fun at certain times of the year, sometimes the dunes are more flat, and sometimes the winds start blowing and the peaks are amazing if you like jumping....
yeah not very big others are way bigger but no other is so close .
i normally get board with the place after like 4 hours good thing the flat areas are there, i rather enjoy that drag racing, going to smoke you .:p

Jackie
03-12-2008, 12:08 PM
this winter has been way too long.
the video is great but why not jump down the back side of test. it was really good at the end of the season last year, just one big razer....weeeee and the hill before baldy was great for a nice leap to fame. I hope to hydro the big puddle this year..again and again.
I have been to glamis twice and silver is still a cool place to ride for being local. there is no comparison because they are two very different animals... going in May 08 love to ride, live to ride, ride saffe, play safe
http://blondie22rides400red.shutterfly.com/action/?a=0AZsWzNizcOGLDMA&notag=1
:p

bbender85
04-14-2008, 01:17 PM
i have a few dune videos on youtube, look up username "redduty".

just getting into the quad scene now... so i'm recruiting stuntmen for this summer!! look me up. :cool: