PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bike!

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Well im going to start doing some local MX races this summer. Just thought i would show you guys the pit bike my dad "tricked out" to rip around the pits. Its not fully done, as far as i know, he wants to get Rhino Lining on the bed of it. Let me know what you think.

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 09:31 AM

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 09:32 AM

kawiefan
03-01-2008, 10:21 AM
PIMP

BLU82
03-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Chrome the front rack then it will be mint:D

Flyin-Low
03-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Sorry bro, I don't like it :(

J//FLY
03-01-2008, 08:46 PM
lil out dated but it will get tha job done.

shadowwalker
03-01-2008, 09:40 PM
After you get the Rhino liner on, you should get some rediculous graphics made for it and powder coat a bunch of stuff. Then it will be pimp.

I've never seen one of those before. Old school fer sure.

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by shadowwalker
Old school fer sure.

haha yea thats sort-of the point; it has the cool factor.:cool:

trx400EXtreme
03-02-2008, 07:12 PM
SWEET:cool: . but what a waste of such a nice set of tires and rims.:ermm:

dpizz450
03-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
SWEET:cool: . but what a waste of such a nice set of tires and rims.:ermm:

how is it a waste if he spent HIS MONEY on them, HE likes them, and HE puts them to good use....please explain to me how it is a waste?

i think you need to keep your rude comments to yourself. and no im not trying to make a flame thread, and i wont be responding to any stupid response you make cause judgin by your post i'd guess your about 15 yrs old. (no offense to any 15 year olds because there is some mature ones out there)

back onto topic....
but sweet quad man i like it.

trx400EXtreme
03-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
how is it a waste if he spent HIS MONEY on them, HE likes them, and HE puts them to good use....please explain to me how it is a waste?

i think you need to keep your rude comments to yourself. and no im not trying to make a flame thread, and i wont be responding to any stupid response you make cause judgin by your post i'd guess your about 15 yrs old. (no offense to any 15 year olds because there is some mature ones out there)

back onto topic....
but sweet quad man i like it. my bad.:ermm: i wasn't trying to be rude. that was just in my opinion. foxracing1762, sorry if i was offensive, i wasn't trying to be.

Flyin-Low
03-03-2008, 02:20 PM

back onto topic....
but sweet quad man i like it.

It's people like you who tick me off.. The kid puts in his post "let me know what you think", some dude says what he thinks and you call him rude? If he thinks it was a waste of money putting those tires and rims on that thing, then that's what he thinks.

And Atvnut250r, if you want it to look good then maybe throw some decent bars on it, PC the rack and bumper, and paint those fenders.

dpizz450
03-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
It's people like you who tick me off.. The kid puts in his post "let me know what you think", some dude says what he thinks and you call him rude? If he thinks it was a waste of money putting those tires and rims on that thing, then that's what he thinks.

:o

Cr85rRida
03-03-2008, 05:51 PM
:o

He's right man, you need to relax. Other dude was just speaking his opinion nothing more nothing less.

anyway....

It looks okay, It deff. has potential to be a sweet pit quad...just needs some TLC.

dpizz450
03-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
He's right man, you need to relax. Other dude was just speaking his opinion nothing more nothing less.

i really didnt want to reply to this but, what would you think if you pulled up next to me at the track or somethin and said how do you like it?, what ya think? and i tell you that your brand new 500 rims and tires are a waste of money on your quad.

i think there are nicer ways to go about saying it. but it doesnt matter the kid apologized, he wasnt tryin to be rude (neither was i) and the thread starter didnt take offense....back onto topic.....

blacknblue#2
03-04-2008, 02:40 AM
haha man i love it. It is definitely different, Its one of those things that are just so darn ugly you cant help but like it(please dont take that the wrong way) It just screams redneck and thats why i like it haha. I love riding a little 50 around but i never understood them as a pit bike. If you needed tools somewhere on the other side of the park all you can do is take a guess what you need and shove it in your pocket. This thing here you can throw the whole tool-box on it and head for the rescue.

BLU82
03-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey what series are you going to race? I see your from NY, will I be seeing this beast in the pits of the neatv?

BlasterEaten250
03-04-2008, 03:15 PM
what the heck is that thing?? the front looks like a beartracker or old big bear but im confused on everything else haha. Looks sweet