PDA

View Full Version : Senior trip

MX MaNiAc 06
02-29-2008, 08:55 PM
What are u guys doing for senior trip? Who wants to share their story about their senior trip?

I am going to Hilton Head, SC with a carload of buddies. Getting a hotel room.

DB 450R
02-29-2008, 11:11 PM
I havent seen the sprocket yet, Did you ship it yet?:ermm:

dpizz450
02-29-2008, 11:36 PM
senior trip was the funnest time of my life. we had about 40 of us from my school and then a couple other schools. we went on a cruise for 7 days to jamaica, cayman islands, and cozumel, mexico. stories?? ummm i dont remember lol. margarataville in jamaica was the SHIZNIT! i think lol :devil: :scary:

blacknblue#2
03-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Senior trip was a blast but there is Only 1 rule that you have to remember..........What happens on senior trip stays on senior trip!!!!......... theres storys from mine 3 years ago that ppl still dont know haha.

300ex_#387
03-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
What are u guys doing for senior trip? Who wants to share their story about their senior trip?

Hey man clean out your PM box. I've tried PM'ing you a bunch of times. I deleted the Message with your address and need it again...sorry.

Back to the subject...My friends were thinking about going to the Las Vegas Supercross and spening a week there. I can't honestly see what were going to do in las vegas for a week with us being under 21, so i'm kinda against it.

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 07:21 AM
when i am a senior, our school isnt doing a Senior Trip, because last years, all the students were caught smoking dope and getting drunk.:rolleyes: ruined it for the next few years until the current principal retires or whatnot

atvrider23054
03-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Foxracing1762
when i am a senior, our school isnt doing a Senior Trip, because last years, all the students were caught smoking dope and getting drunk.:rolleyes: ruined it for the next few years until the current principal retires or whatnot

How can your principal hold you guys back from going on vacation with each other?

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by atvrider23054
How can your principal hold you guys back from going on vacation with each other?

haha i meant the one with our school ... they usually go somewhere like boston, or NYC or DC for senior year...

m.h.s.c.#527
03-01-2008, 10:51 AM
yea our school takes us too we go to florida or cali or sumthin

MX MaNiAc 06
03-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by DB 450R
I havent seen the sprocket yet, Did you ship it yet?:ermm:

Yes i did. My mom was pissing n screaming at me because of it. When it was her fault thats he never checked her paypal!!! I am very sorry about that man. It was shipped Thursday morning.

I feel like such an *******. U probly tried PMing me but i never got it cuz my inbox was full.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-01-2008, 04:38 PM

Isnt that why kids go on senior trip?! Why would u want to go with the school anyway? I just hope gas isnt ridiculous by June.

JRP
03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
we dont have a senior trip, we just have beach week. I was thinking about going, but since all the money is comming out of my pocket, i would rather spend it on something else than alcohol, lol. Plus im not a big partier, so it really dosent phase me.

Johnny Minehan
03-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Isnt that why kids go on senior trip?! Why would u want to go with the school anyway? I just hope gas isnt ridiculous by June.

a lot of kids go because its a lot cheaper to go with the school...:ermm:

MX MaNiAc 06
03-02-2008, 02:12 PM

you wouldnt get the full experience with the school. How much money did ppl spend?

dpizz450
03-02-2008, 05:07 PM

it might be cheaper going with the school but how much fun is that? :ermm: i guess its cool if your not into partying AT ALL. but if u wanna have a fun senior trip i would never go with the school. actually on the night of my graduation we had a party at a resteraunt/ cigar bar and a bunch of our teachers came and got drunk with us haha. it was really funny.

dpizz450
03-02-2008, 05:11 PM

ur going with just a car load? like 6 or 7 ppl? i would try to get more ppl to go with yall then that. it might be a bit more pricey but yall should go get a beach house on flordida or somethin. thats what the other half of my senior class did. they had like 20 or 30 ppl and it was only like 4 or 500 a person. and it was a big *** 3 story beach house. just some suggestions.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
ur going with just a car load? like 6 or 7 ppl? i would try to get more ppl to go with yall then that. it might be a bit more pricey but yall should go get a beach house on flordida or somethin. thats what the other half of my senior class did. they had like 20 or 30 ppl and it was only like 4 or 500 a person. and it was a big *** 3 story beach house. just some suggestions.

No, im going with 3 ppl. I really dont want an underage. Those 3 got an underage this month. I ran from the party. We decided to keep it simple. So its us 4 in a hotel in Hilton Head.

madskrillz2
03-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Well I went on an all inclusive trip to Cancun with about 25 from our senior class. It wasn't with the school so you know we got pretty wild. Just to give you an idea, my friend got so drunk at 10 in the morning we had to pull his *** out of the pool because he couldn't swim out. He was in the pool because they had two swim up to bars. Besides those two, they had one in the lobby, a tiki bar in the middle of the pool area, and one on the beach that served sushi! It was amazing to say the least. OH, they also had 4 different restaurants and 2 clubs in the resort.

If you want to look into it, the resort was Moon Palace Resort in Cancun.

dpizz450
03-02-2008, 11:10 PM
No, im going with 3 ppl. I really dont want an underage. Those 3 got an underage this month. I ran from the party. We decided to keep it simple. So its us 4 in a hotel in Hilton Head. '

yeah i feel you on not wantin to get an MIP. but i would have gladly taken a simple midemeanor MIP for all the fun i had on my cruise. i wouldnt trade those times for anything. t'was the wildest 7 days of my life. live it up, it wont happen again.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
'

yeah i feel you on not wantin to get an MIP. but i would have gladly taken a simple midemeanor MIP for all the fun i had on my cruise. i wouldnt trade those times for anything. t'was the wildest 7 days of my life. live it up, it wont happen again.

Haha, but if u get one then ur weeks pretty much over. I just want to play it safe. Should i take alc. down in my trunk or try and find it there?

CDCHONDAS
03-03-2008, 01:59 PM
if you look at my highschool when I was there and now you wouldn't recognize it, and within 2 years after I left you wouldn't recognize it, Our class was the last class that truly was worth a crap, 99% of us did our best to get along, fights were very very rare and the potheads, college preps and hicks all got along and respected each other, the class after us was somewhat that way and the class after that had abandoned our values. now its just fights and all, but anyways we never went on a class trip, our advisers were idiots (teachers and wannabe lovers) and most of us felt that way, they picked 2 places we could go which were no place to have a class trip, then asked us to vote on it in an assembly, they go who wants to go to trip A, and who wants to go to trip B, and no one raised their hands, so they were like who doesn't care and everyone raised their hands, then they said who would go if we had one and no body raised their hands, thats what I loved about our class, we could stop morons right in their tracks, and the other thing was we all saw it coming so no one did fundraisers, we had 3 or 4 hundred in our account. I had fun in school lol.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by CDCHONDAS
if you look at my highschool when I was there and now you wouldn't recognize it, and within 2 years after I left you wouldn't recognize it, Our class was the last class that truly was worth a crap, 99% of us did our best to get along, fights were very very rare and the potheads, college preps and hicks all got along and respected each other, the class after us was somewhat that way and the class after that had abandoned our values. now its just fights and all, but anyways we never went on a class trip, our advisers were idiots (teachers and wannabe lovers) and most of us felt that way, they picked 2 places we could go which were no place to have a class trip, then asked us to vote on it in an assembly, they go who wants to go to trip A, and who wants to go to trip B, and no one raised their hands, so they were like who doesn't care and everyone raised their hands, then they said who would go if we had one and no body raised their hands, thats what I loved about our class, we could stop morons right in their tracks, and the other thing was we all saw it coming so no one did fundraisers, we had 3 or 4 hundred in our account. I had fun in school lol.

The freshman n sophomores now are horrible. Ive heard of a few selling drugs n doing them in school. When i was that age our class wasnt like that. They did a bomb threat last week n now school is something nobody looks forward to because of how strict everything is. High school kids keep getting worse.

mephyst
03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
For my senior trip a couple years ago I went to Cancun, Mexico with some friends... It was a blaaaaast! 8 days in paradise. Went to a different club every night and had an amazing time... I won a tequila drinking contest at the pool inside of our hotel and have the shirt to prove it!! ;)

I am going to the Bahamas this summer. That should be fun too!

MX MaNiAc 06
03-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by mephyst
For my senior trip a couple years ago I went to Cancun, Mexico with some friends... It was a blaaaaast! 8 days in paradise. Went to a different club every night and had an amazing time... I won a tequila drinking contest at the pool inside of our hotel and have the shirt to prove it!! ;)

I am going to the Bahamas this summer. That should be fun too!

You won a tequila drinking contest in Mexico?!?! Talk about having hair on your chest!

redlineranger
03-06-2008, 05:45 AM
i would like to go, but i dont think the state of alabama allows it anymore after that natalie hollaway or w/e name was weant missin a few years ago

mephyst
03-06-2008, 11:52 AM
You won a tequila drinking contest in Mexico?!?! Talk about having hair on your chest!

Haha yuppp. Maybe thatsssss why I have hair on my chest!! I really like tequila. Its probably my favorite hard liquor along with whiskey. =D

MX MaNiAc 06
03-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by mephyst
Haha yuppp. Maybe thatsssss why I have hair on my chest!! I really like tequila. Its probably my favorite hard liquor along with whiskey. =D

I try to stay clear of that stuff unless im with a girl. You can guess why.