PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help!!!

xsr_racing28c
02-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if someone can help me out. I'm looking to see how I would go about downloading free fonts and putting them into adobe photoshop so I can use them. I have them in my downloaded folder right now, and they are shown as a compressed zipped folder.

Thanks to all who help!! ~Jason

elmer91
02-29-2008, 09:33 PM
when you open up the compressed folder, to the left, where you normally have the help, search, and all that good stuff, there should be something that says unzip folder, or something to that effect. click on that, and an unzip wizard pops, follow the steps. when it asks you where you want them to go, go to C:, Windows, Fonts. put them in there.

any more questions?

xsr_racing28c
03-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the help bro, but I can't seem to find anything that says unzip. I have windows vista if that makes a difference. I'm dumb with this stuff, I'm sorry!!!! ~Jay

elmer91
03-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
Thanks for the help bro, but I can't seem to find anything that says unzip. I have windows vista if that makes a difference. I'm dumb with this stuff, I'm sorry!!!! ~Jay

oh, i dont know how to do that in vista. this is what dafont.com says
How to install a font (details in the Help section)
# Unzip the files you have downloaded, then :Windows Vista : Right-click on the font files > "Install"
# Windows XP : Put the font files into C:\Windows\Fonts
# Mac OS X : Double-click the font file > "Install font" button.