PDA

View Full Version : Awsome new game!!!!

JRP
02-29-2008, 04:05 PM
www.itsallmx.com
go to "the store"
and its the holeshot game. Created by a family of a good friend of mine, i got to play it on tuesday and its awsome! Really creative and you can play it anywhere. Even though it has dirtbikes on it, its still a sick game. It have everything from casing jumps, running out of gas, yellow flag, white flag, flat tires, and even becoming a factory rider. It is for all ages 6 and up, and its easy to play, but keeps you on the edge all the time! No boards, so you dont have to pull it all out to get set up, its strictly a card game. And the best part is the price, only 14.99, its well worth it, and Ive already preordered my own copy! Thanks for reading and you should deffinately try it out!

dirtbike&quad
02-29-2008, 10:10 PM
this is a copy off another game. its pretty famous actually. ill have to go check out what it is. but its the same thing, but with dirtbikes and such.

JRP
03-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by dirtbike&quad
this is a copy off another game. its pretty famous actually. ill have to go check out what it is. but its the same thing, but with dirtbikes and such.

theres a game called supercross. Ive played that too at their house, and its not as good. You have to pull a bunch of crap out to play it, when this is strictly just cards. The supercross game you have a board, little pieces, and its just not convienent when your on the road. It would be great for kids to play while they are on the way to a race, anyone to play at the races in the rigs, or even while your at home hanging out with the family!

rollie
03-01-2008, 12:33 PM
looks cool, but looks really closely based on Mille Bornes

http://www.thehouseofcards.com/retail/millebornes.html

dirtbike&quad
03-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by rollie
looks cool, but looks really closely based on Mille Bornes

http://www.thehouseofcards.com/retail/millebornes.html

this is what i was talkin about