PDA

View Full Version : Check out the fastest 3 minutes video from WORCS!

QuadJunkies
02-29-2008, 12:23 AM
This was at last weeks WORCS round in Mesquite, Nevada.
Freakin SWEET clip!:cool:
http://www.worcsracing.com/Videos/atv_rd_2.html

CannondaleRider
02-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Yep, definitely a good video....they keep getting better and better

Poor Brandon on the Pro Start....gettin freakin run over. Glad he was okay though.

I like the shot of Timmeh in that freakin talcum powder stuff, lol

Side note....I need to talk to Sean, or SOMEBODY, about putting up the Fastest 3 Minutes from Taft...

mod440ex
02-29-2008, 02:51 AM
what size tires do they run in worcs? i thought it was mainly mx, but it looked like it was more flat stuff. i always like watchin good video of quad racing, are they going to air any of the races on tv?

NJ450rider
02-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Damn Josh Frederick 20th to 1st?!?!? Thats some pretty fancy riding. lol I cant wait to see what can am riders are gonna do in the atva, wpsa, and gncc.

QuadJunkies
02-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by mod440ex
what size tires do they run in worcs? i thought it was mainly mx, but it looked like it was more flat stuff. i always like watchin good video of quad racing, are they going to air any of the races on tv?
WORCS is a mix of MX /Cross Country . It also now has incorperated endurocross on the Sunday main and with the UTV's .Most of them run 20's on the rear. I know at Pismo there were some that used 22's .There is a few tracks(but not many) that a rider could get buy with 18's -toutle was one of them,but most prefer the 20's .Each track offeres something VERY different .

Josh was ON FIRE! That was CRAZY the time he made up to win the race!
:macho
I think the shot of Timmy was my favorite too. :p lol

WORCSTV is in progress.
I guess airtime on TV was just too expensive . I dont know too much about that ,but I know it was very expensive to air.

Harlen should have up the Pro MAin and UTV classes soon that we took. I have the youth classes up on my youtube.

QuadJunkies
02-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider

Poor Brandon on the Pro Start....gettin freakin run over. Glad he was okay though.

Side note....I need to talk to Sean, or SOMEBODY, about putting up the Fastest 3 Minutes from Taft...
Id like to see taft too!:eek2:
Jeff in the Rhino is what I want to see!:eek:

Im glad hes OK, they way his head got ran over ,that could have been very bad :(

QuadJunkies
02-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Sweet MX from Mesquite.
Race Coverage will all be up next week.
http://www.pbase.com/image/93441892/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/93441893.jpg

CannondaleRider
02-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Id like to see taft too!:eek2:
Jeff in the Rhino is what I want to see!:eek:

Im glad hes OK, they way his head got ran over ,that could have been very bad :(

Yeah, I really wish there was more footage and pictures of Jeff airing out the Rhino....I was standing right next to the jump, but far enough back to get the WHOLE view of it. That was the most amazing freakin thing. lol.

The Fastest 3 minutes of Taft is a really cool video. But I think why it's so exciting for me, is because of the events with Timmy charging to 4th, battling with Mclanahan for 3rd, the way he brought it in at the finish, etc.... for the people there, you can kind of relive that excitment. Either way, it's a cool video, but maybe it's not as good if you didn't see Tims charge, haha.

mod440ex
02-29-2008, 03:11 PM
i had heard a rumor that they might air some on fuel tv, i hope its not a rumor though

QuadJunkies
03-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by mod440ex
i had heard a rumor that they might air some on fuel tv, i hope its not a rumor though
At one time, I know there was some talk about some airtime on the Mens channel, then the channel went under.The airtime is very pricey,and something was mentioned at the end of the season that it wasnt going to happen.