PDA

View Full Version : WORCS video

QuadJunkies
02-29-2008, 12:18 AM
SAWEEEETTT 3 minute vidoe on WORCS website is up!:eek: :cool:
http://www.worcsracing.com/Videos/atv_rd_2.html

riding4fun
02-29-2008, 02:59 PM
That was a cool video. Thanks for posting it.

F-16Guy
03-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Awesome video!! I wish it were a lot longer because there was so much good stuff at that track. I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this round. The Pro race was crazy!!! Talk about an awesome performance on a brutal track! I have to give props to Josh. He was able to dominate like he did only through dedicated riding and conditioning. It doesn't hurt that he's from a little town 30 miles from Mesquite that literally has the perfect WORCS training ground right in his back yard. The desert part of the track was pure evil!! I could barely hold on after lap 3, so for him to race Production and Open the day before and then do what he did on Sunday is nothing short of amazing.

hanes17
03-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Awesome video!! I wish it were a lot longer because there was so much good stuff at that track. I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this round. The Pro race was crazy!!! Talk about an awesome performance on a brutal track! I have to give props to Josh. He was able to dominate like he did only through dedicated riding and conditioning. It doesn't hurt that he's from a little town 30 miles from Mesquite that literally has the perfect WORCS training ground right in his back yard. The desert part of the track was pure evil!! I could barely hold on after lap 3, so for him to race Production and Open the day before and then do what he did on Sunday is nothing short of amazing.

Couldn't of said it better myself

timmybreakitall
03-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Josh has been training hard and it shows. No doubt he's the man to beat. He has a strong lead in the points, and a great team backing him. I hung with him for about 30 sec. and told myself there was no way I could keep that pace. Videos never do justice to how rough a track gets in person. I took my wife Maria around the course Sun night in a Rhino and she couldn't believe it. Sean Reddish said the top ten pro dirtbikes all crashed atleast once.
That track definitly had my #. It's gonna make Havasu look like a freeway.