PDA

View Full Version : Any Halo 3 Players?

CaptainCanuck
02-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Anyone want to unlock some achievements tonight? I can't get a few because I'm no hero and I want the last armor (the one that looks like a bug). Anyone want to try language boosting? IF you don't know what it is, here is how it works:

Go to the Xbox 360 Dashboard and go to the Console Settings on the far right.Change your language to Asian and choose the 4th one down. Go to Matchmaking and choose your Lone Wolves game and press X for more options. Go to the bottom and choose Only My Language. People who boost choose this language and do exactly this and anyone who plays will know you are boosting or doing achievements.

I'm not doing it for rank. I just want to get all the achievments and the armor. If anyone else wants to do this with me tonight to help each other out, add me:

NovemberRain18.

Some of them are damn near impossible. I don't know what time I'll be on but I'm sure we'll hook up at some point. It helps to have a mic as well.

CaptainCanuck
02-28-2008, 05:46 PM
And I know it's a cheap way of doing it. I don't care. I just want the cool bug helmet.

TGW_400ex
02-28-2008, 05:55 PM
I got all the achievments but for some reason didn't unlock one elite armor. I perfer the hybusa armor myself.

dpizz450
02-28-2008, 11:49 PM
i dont really care for the achievements but if you wanna play some regular matchmaking ill be on in a lil bit and i usually play a couple times a week at night. gamertag: dank71089