PDA

View Full Version : hey!

LiiL pOpSz
02-28-2008, 11:32 AM
for all of you who thought i was a theif heres the proof that the parts were sent this monday.....
tracking # on ups....1z60yr230345614886

Aceman
02-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Guilty conscience? Or did mommy threaten to ground you?

clutch22
02-28-2008, 10:45 PM
soooo is there an original thread to this topic?... i'm kinda lost on whats happenin

atvmxr
02-29-2008, 09:41 AM
a couples months ago this kid went missing after $$ was sent to him for parts. now that he finally got around to sending them I guess he wants a cookie or something :devil:

pdxbigfoot
02-29-2008, 11:54 AM
That he had recived. I had a thread posted about 2 1/2 weeks ago but chose to delete it because things got pretty hardcore(i did this to save him from further ridicule). At this point ( 4 months later)i will be happy to get the parts back as i really dont care about the money...it was the principle of the matter. It is a lesson learned on my part and i will post a thread when i get the parts and the condition of them. Thank you all who stepped up and supported me....Jason

LiiL pOpSz
02-29-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
Guilty conscience? Or did mommy threaten to ground you?
you should just shut the f*** up already the parts were sent out and thats the end of it.....and pdx the parts are in the same shape just spindles were painted at a body shop in black

garrettagr
03-01-2008, 11:29 AM
i think lil pop or whatever he calls himself got caught tryin to rip you off. Hope the parts do show up. I hate it when people only think of themselves and screw other people. Better bet nobody else would do any business with him again, if they do they are stupid.

my88r
03-15-2008, 08:31 PM
i forgot about this thread.

AS HE GOT THE PARTS BACK????

pdxbigfoot
03-15-2008, 08:47 PM
After 4 months i have recived the parts back. They were all there and in good shape. That was a long time to learn a lesson.....never again!! Thank you LiiL pOpSz for finally making this right and its to bad that i had to resort to such drastic measures to get what was rightfully mine. A HUGE THANK YOU to all that stepped up and stood behind me. Now you need to learn to talk to people with some respect before you mouth off to the wrong person.........it will happen and feel blessed that it wont be me...........Jason::grr:

my88r
03-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by pdxbigfoot
After 4 months i have recived the parts back. They were all there and in good shape. That was a long time to learn a lesson.....never again!! Thank you LiiL pOpSz for finally making this right and its to bad that i had to resort to such drastic measures to get what was rightfully mine......Jason:mad:

thats great to hear.:)