PDA

View Full Version : Hey All! New here.

sparky73
02-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums here. I just got a new job making a little more money, so I'm getting back into four-wheeling! I live in Michigan near Saginaw. My first quad was a 1986 Honda 250, and just sold my last quad last summer, which was a 2001 Yamaha Banshee. I am now looking for a YFZ450. My girlfriend often visits Mio, so I'm going to be heading up there sometime this summer. Also all my buddies like to go out to Silver Lake almost every weekend.. so I'll probably be going too! I've already been searching the threads and reading a lot as I have never even rode a YFZ. I've rode my friends Honda 450 a few times, so I know what the power is like. Also my 'Shee was heavily modded.. so I'm no beginner at riding. Hoping to stay here for a while and hopefully learn some things! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions along the way..:D

Anyone got a YFZ within an hour or 2 from me that they would be willing to sell? Let me know!!

jpsamuel06(at)yahoo.com

#17YFZRACER
02-28-2008, 05:22 PM
welcome to the YFZ club bro, finally someone else from michigan. as for buying a YFZ...never heard such a great idea:D you will like the POWAH :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

tbolt94
02-29-2008, 10:31 AM
From MI here too.. about 25 mins from Saginaw. This forum is great for info.. I just bought my YFZ a few months ago, and I can't wait for this darn snow to clear up to go riding !

#17YFZRACER
03-01-2008, 05:06 PM
10-4 on that