PDA

View Full Version : www.rockauto.com

lorenjr83
02-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Has anyone ever ran across this site? the prices are really low. they have any part you would ever need and also have parts for motorcycles too! I have dealt with them and have had nothing but good results. One item i purchased got damaged during shipping, it arrived while i was on vacation and didnt notice until a month later that it was damaged. i contacted them and they replaced it no questions asked and let me keep the damaged one too.

Anywho as an incentive after dealing with the a few times they sent me a discount code that any one can use. if your looking for some lower priced parts for your car or truck check them out. the discount code you can use to get another 5% off is

Enter your discount code (and no other characters or spaces) in the
"How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
code expires on March 11th 2008
my fuel pump went out of my truck and while taking it out the lines twisted off my sending unit. NAPA wanted almost 300 bucks for the sending unit alone. i got the unit and pump from www.rockauto.com for less then 150 bucks. awesome savings that i thought i would pass along.

01 250exman
02-28-2008, 03:17 PM
:eek2: sweet they have cheep shat!!

ZSK
02-28-2008, 03:48 PM
I buy a ton of parts from them and the prices are great.

trailrider1156
02-29-2008, 07:48 AM
great place to deal with.

Zac (aka cleanshave), from MDS? how ya doin'

bustedknuckle
02-29-2008, 09:13 AM
does any one know of any after market places,for nerf bars.window vent shades door handle covers?

ZSK
02-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by trailrider1156
great place to deal with.

Zac (aka cleanshave), from MDS? how ya doin'

That's me from a while back and across the country.:cool:

Originally posted by bustedknuckle
does any one know of any after market places,for nerf bars.window vent shades door handle covers?

LMC truck, JC whitney, Summit racing, Lund truck accessories, there are many many places to find that stuff.

dpizz450
02-29-2008, 11:47 PM
sweet man. thanks for the link. but some of those parts are cheaper, such as yours was. then again some are more expensive then a local store. like a K&N air filter for my truck was like 43 bucks on there and at napa it was like 26, but that was with my employee discount but even without it i think it was only like 30 something bucks. but thanks man,

lorenjr83
03-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by YZrida
sweet man. thanks for the link. but some of those parts are cheaper, such as yours was. then again some are more expensive then a local store. like a K&N air filter for my truck was like 43 bucks on there and at napa it was like 26, but that was with my employee discount but even without it i think it was only like 30 something bucks. but thanks man,

you work at napa! oh no! god the napa here sucks. i put another tranny in my truck tonight. 2nd one in 2 months. i went to napa to get the filter and gasket and guess what i got the wrong one. im glad i went to change it right away instead of waiting until my buddy got home then i would of been screwed. i only like the guy that runs the place here. the rest of the guys seem to mess everything up. once i got brake pads for a 42 ford when i needed them for a 92 pontiac. the owner was like what the f***.

Yeah some things might cost more but alot of the stuff has a great savings to it.

dpizz450
03-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by lorenjr83
you work at napa! oh no! god the napa here sucks. i put another tranny in my truck tonight. 2nd one in 2 months. i went to napa to get the filter and gasket and guess what i got the wrong one. im glad i went to change it right away instead of waiting until my buddy got home then i would of been screwed. i only like the guy that runs the place here. the rest of the guys seem to mess everything up. once i got brake pads for a 42 ford when i needed them for a 92 pontiac. the owner was like what the f***.

Yeah some things might cost more but alot of the stuff has a great savings to it.

yeah some of the napas here do have idiots workin at them. but i know all three of the managers at all 3 stores in my area and they all know their chit.

Which 450?
03-02-2008, 08:07 AM
I always look there 1st when I need parts