PDA

View Full Version : Macbeth.....

JRP
02-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Well we just got finished reading the play macbeth. i hated it, worst ever, but anyways... lol
I have to find 5 songs that havelyrics that relate to all 5 acts. I didnt really understand the story(the diction got me) but for when lady macbeth rings the bell for macbeth to kill malcom, im going to use "hells bells" by acdc. Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Thank you

cbrooks118
02-28-2008, 09:07 AM
I cannot rmember the acts verbatim, i have some ideas.

When Macbeth meets the witches for the first time, play the Eagles "Witchy Woman"

When Lady Macbeath has the weird dreams about washing the blood off her hands, play Gary Wright's "Dreamweaver"

When Macbeth and Macduff go at it at the end, play Europe's "the final countdown"

Yes i went there...

JRP
02-28-2008, 09:08 AM
thats awsome man! Thanks alot!

meankfx
02-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Man I had to read that stupid play when I was in class god you just brung back horrible memories:D

400ex28
02-28-2008, 12:27 PM
I think I mostly slept though that play :o

JRP
02-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
I think I mostly slept though that play :o

man i hate it. its worse than anything ive had to read my whole life, lol. Senior year, gotta love it though!

400ex28
02-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by JRP
man i hate it. its worse than anything ive had to read my whole life, lol. Senior year, gotta love it though!

Yeah, we watched the movie afterwards, it was even worse... it put me right to sleep everyday haha.

naw0029
02-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by JRP

Live it up dude u got the right attude...i did what i had to do to get good grades and had the time of my life...i would go back to senior year ANYDAY if i could best time of my life. After this its allll work and no play. Live up senior trip!!!!!!

02-28-2008, 05:15 PM
haha im reading that in my english class right now, but our english teacher broke her leg and our substitute is a moron so we got through 4 pages in 3 weeks. it looks horrible already though.lol

Robin Hood
02-28-2008, 08:19 PM
My younger brother just finished doing the same damn thing. I had to do it two years ago, except my friend and I just made a stupid video of our version of Macbeth. Wound up riding the raptor and driving his lifted bronco around in the woods and video taping it haha. :devil:

ZeroLogic
02-28-2008, 08:29 PM
I slept through all of Shakespeare's plays. If you want to fall asleep quick I say just have someone read one of his plays.:blah:

WhiteYFZ
02-28-2008, 08:39 PM
senior year :o
im a soph and i had to read that BS.. so retared
we read that, beowolw.. and now some cronicals of narnia or some **** like that idk.
all so pointless

espo

JRP
02-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
senior year :o
im a soph and i had to read that BS.. so retared
we read that, beowolw.. and now some cronicals of narnia or some **** like that idk.
all so pointless

espo

beowulf? I actually didnt mind that, kind of interesting. A hell of alot better than macbeth!

dpizz450
02-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by JRP
beowulf? I actually didnt mind that, kind of interesting. A hell of alot better than macbeth!
yeah i didnt really care for eitehr of them but i would rather read beowulf then macbeth anyday. beowulf was actually kinda cool. what was the dragons name? lol i cant think of it i know it started with a 'G'...?

dpizz450
02-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
yeah i didnt really care for eitehr of them but i would rather read beowulf then macbeth anyday. beowulf was actually kinda cool. what was the dragons name? lol i cant think of it i know it started with a 'G'...?

ahhh...GRENDEL! haha

nickmelll
02-29-2008, 02:21 PM
dam i have to read that soon:( ..... if you wana make people laugh i would go with the most random song that you can for the last one like....piece of shlt car by adam sandler :D

nickmelll
02-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
yeah i didnt really care for eitehr of them but i would rather read beowulf then macbeth anyday. beowulf was actually kinda cool. what was the dragons name? lol i cant think of it i know it started with a 'G'...? i think it was grendal... i thought that story sucked too and to kill a mocking bird... there were no mocking birds in that story:confused:

dpizz450
02-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by nickmelll
i think it was grendal... i thought that story sucked too and to kill a mocking bird... there were no mocking birds in that story:confused:

lol yeah i never really read the story. pretty sure i bombed that test. i just remember grendel use to eat everyone when they were sleeping lol.