PDA

View Full Version : South Jersey (ThunderBolt Raceway)

beobe99
02-28-2008, 01:44 AM
Some of you may already know about ThunderBolt Raceway nearing completion in South New Jersey, Millville area.

It's a HUGE road course made up of multiple tracks. It's already being compared to Laguna Seca for anyone that is into Touring car, GP, or AMA style racing.

I bring up the subject in here because they are also going to have an ATV park (All the info is on there site)

I hoping someone in here (from south Jersey or anywhere for that matter) has some sort of connection within the Park about Employment or getting information on becoming part of the whole Project. Over the phone I was told that they will have an Employment section on the site but I'm not one that likes to wait for an opportunity.

I know its a HUGE long shot and trust me I've tried to find information on there site, threw google, and even by Phone with basically getting the run around. I know the Park managers name but was unable to get any information anywhere on how to contact him.

If anyone has any contacts or ideas on how to go about seeking Employment there I would highly appreciate it.

(My experience is with Sales, Promotions, Marketing, and of course Customer service)

Thanks guys,
And heres the link to there web site.

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/

CorvetteZ06
02-28-2008, 05:39 AM
that would be great if they open up a atv park!!

Master LTR450
02-28-2008, 02:45 PM
woooohooooooo finally somewhere to ride in South Jersey. Legally that is :devil:

250rbadboy
02-28-2008, 07:10 PM
i herd the atv part is not going to open untill 2015. hope its not true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master LTR450
02-28-2008, 09:27 PM
i hope not i will be an old man by then!

beobe99
02-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Im sure the ATV park isnt tops on there a.s.a.p list but I can't imagine it not being done till 2015. But then again they are basically building a small city over there.

I'll send them an email asking if I can have the keys to some equiptment and that I'll be down there this weekend with some buddies. See how that flies.

And yeah, 2015 I'll also be an old arse man (now 32).. I prob. won't even be able to stand up with the crap I've put my body threw.