PDA

View Full Version : ipod help

chevy
02-27-2008, 01:33 PM
i got a ipod nano for x-mas. the other day i went to turn it on and nothing happened. i plugged it into my labtop and nothing happened eventually something poped up that said i had a corrupt file and to reboost my ipod, but once i clicked ok the pop up my itunes froze. ive tryed this a couple times and same thing happened. i dont know how i could have a corrupt file i do have music from limewire on here but ive been buying music off itunes for awhile now. anybody have any ideas what i can do? or am i screwed?

02-27-2008, 02:07 PM
did you try restoring it from itunes? or rebooting the ipod its self, i think holding down the middle button and the up button, I dont remeber, I have a touch now.

TWISTED DINLI
02-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
i think holding down the middle button and the up button, I dont remeber

you have to turn the lock key on then off then push the center button and the menu button and hold it till the apple appears on it.

But i dont think that will fix your problem:ermm:

chevy
02-27-2008, 03:06 PM
i got my ipod to turn on. i plugged it into my lab top to charge and it connects but now i cant get my itunes to come up. mite there be sumthing wrong with my itunes?

Bradracer18
02-27-2008, 05:34 PM
try resetting your ipod.

Read this, and follow. You have to sometimes do this, not sure why....but hey, its an apple:)

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61705