PDA

View Full Version : 10 Seconds!!!!

JBENSON
02-27-2008, 12:59 PM
WOW! Just around the corner the gncc series will be started for 2008! I think its gonna be a VERY exciting year in racing, many riders on new machines, and new brands & teams. Who or what brand do you think will dominate in 2008? :macho

Johnny Minehan
02-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by JBENSON
WOW! Just around the corner the gncc series will be started for 2008! I think its gonna be a VERY exciting year in racing, many riders on new machines, and new brands & teams. Who or what brand do you think will dominate in 2008? :macho

Bill Ballance will always dominate. i am very curious to see how the Can Am's will do, and how Chris Borich will do on the Suzuki:blah:

ryansblaster
02-27-2008, 01:02 PM
natalie

Pappy
02-27-2008, 01:31 PM
We will be pulling out sometime tomorrow...

As far as predictions...I think the new machines will have their moments but I look for tried and true tested set up's to win the day. I think Borichs biggest challenge this season will come from his new machine as he pushes it harder then anyone has in the GNCC series. I look at other top riders in other venues and see issues, hopefully these will not affect Chris and we can have another close, bar to bar battle for the championship.

Should be good timing as well, new site rolls out in the next day or two and what a perfect way to kick it off as we open the 2008 season!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2135/2188973010_e28f58f914_o.jpg

450raider
02-27-2008, 02:47 PM
well as for xc, chances are ballance will get it again and he is good but i will say IMO i think just by watching borich is the overall better rider and should have jumped over to mx on an R, i mean if he can race the 800's and keep balance on his toes just imagine what he could do if he put all that focus into mx, but as it is now my guess is mainly wienen followed by natalie with josh creamer and keith little making their presence felt.