PDA

View Full Version : Shipping parts?

Honda#4
02-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Just wondering how all of you guys ship your parts out when other people buy them I know theres UPS but how do you ship stuff if you dont live by a UPS store? Would a Post Office work at all?

I need to sell parts but the way of shipping is the one thing that gets in my way.

Kickstarts-suck
02-26-2008, 01:35 PM
MY dad works for FedEx so I get him to take my big stuff and I use USPS for the small stuff

my88r
02-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4
Just wondering how all of you guys ship your parts out when other people buy them I know theres UPS but how do you ship stuff if you dont live by a UPS store? Would a Post Office work at all?

I need to sell parts but the way of shipping is the one thing that gets in my way.

i use the post office and send the stuff priority mail. you can pay for the shipping throw paypal and request a pick up.

Honda#4
02-26-2008, 01:51 PM
So how do you like get a tracking number then?

So if I just take my stuff to the post office they can send it all out RIGHT?

shadowwalker
02-26-2008, 10:29 PM
You can't really get tracking through USPS. You can but its nothing like UPS, and it never really gets updated through its trip.

You can get delivery confirmation to be sure it arrived to its destination though.

You could also set up a UPS account online to pay for it and schedule a pick up at your door.

mod440ex
02-27-2008, 12:17 AM
if you ship through anywhere, try and make sure that you already have a box. i have benn screwed the last few times i sent anything big because i had to pay like $20 dollars for a box.

Honda#4
02-27-2008, 06:48 AM
Well I don't really have any large boxes so i guess i'll have to buy one and for the tires I think you could just shrink wrap them cuz when I boughtem thats all there was done.