PDA

View Full Version : ? A Question That Is Kinda Hard To Answer ?

super_man37366
11-19-2002, 06:27 AM
BY THE END OF THIS COMING SUMMER WILL I BE ABLE TO FIND A NICE STOCK OR NO MOTOR MODS ON A 400EX. I AM IN NEED OF LOOOKIN AT 400EX AND I WILL HAVE THE MONEY BY THIS COMING SUMMER I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THEY WILL BE ANY LEFT AND FOR GOOD DEALS LIKE WHATS GOING ON NOW... THANKZ

joeroadking
11-19-2002, 07:41 AM
Wait let me check my crystal ball. YES, the prices will continue to drop as the bikes become older!and more will be avail as people want to sell there 400ex to switch to other brands with more performance right out of the box, if honda does not do something soon to develop a new sport race model I would imagine they will become very inexpensive. and available not trying to bash honda I love em but these are the facts in my opionion

Racing Rice
11-19-2002, 11:29 AM
What he said..

400EX will probably just get cheaper.. You should be able to find a nice 400EX for a really good price. Maybe even have a little left over for some mods or gear.;)

11-19-2002, 04:38 PM
yeah some 99s are selling in the high 2000s around here, i dont know why the owners went so damn low . but hey its good for people who want a good cheap quad