PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

davepfb
02-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Ok im only a young kid and am looking to buy a new 400ex i was wondering if anyone new what really is one of the cheapest places in western pa or eastern ohio to get a 400ex with cheap payments or would i be better off saving for a while and buying a nice used one let me no soon i need a new quad im getting sick of utilities

Hondamaster5505
02-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by davepfb
Ok im only a young kid and am looking to buy a new 400ex i was wondering if anyone new what really is one of the cheapest places in western pa or eastern ohio to get a 400ex with cheap payments or would i be better off saving for a while and buying a nice used one let me no soon i need a new quad im getting sick of utilities

Why buy new?

The way I see it, when you buy new, you pay a decent buck for it. After one ride and the plastics get minor scratches and motor is broke in, it's officially considered used and the value drops like $1000 or more from when you bought it.

If you want somewhat new, you can find decent 05-07 400ex's in the mid 2's to low 3's

davepfb
02-25-2008, 06:21 PM
yea i no but i cant really get 2 or 3 grand i need to pay monthly payment on it and you cant pay monthly payments on a used one

Hondamaster5505
02-25-2008, 07:03 PM
yea i no but i cant really get 2 or 3 grand i need to pay monthly payment on it and you cant pay monthly payments on a used one

on ebay they allow you to make monthly payments. When your on a listing, somewhere at the top it'll say "get monthly payments"

Or you can find 99-02's pretty cheap. Probably around 1000-1500.

I got away lucky. A 2005 for $1800:D

davepfb
02-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Yea idk im leaning toward a used bike now because even if i would buy a new one the monthly payment would be alot and if i buy used it may have a few goodies on it aready and i could pay it off faster and make more money for more goodies

Hondamaster5505
02-26-2008, 05:52 AM
Yea idk im leaning toward a used bike now because even if i would buy a new one the monthly payment would be alot and if i buy used it may have a few goodies on it aready and i could pay it off faster and make more money for more goodies

yeah, plus, you wouldnt have to worry about payments.

God forbid you can't pay them anymore, or you want to sell it, you can't because you dont own it yet.