PDA

View Full Version : How was Motorama

jesseweaver
02-25-2008, 01:25 PM
i didnt get to go this year but i heard dunk won. did anyone else do good and were there any other big names there? anyone have any videos? any quads hit the triple?

quadracer707
02-25-2008, 04:10 PM
UT OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go again

raptor35086
02-25-2008, 08:07 PM
haha i was just gonna say that

ECATV Raptor
02-26-2008, 07:05 PM
I went for the first time on Saturday. It was pretty sweet. I saw quite a few guys hit the walls and I was told a couple days later a guy on a LTR450 hit the wall and died on his way to the hospital. Now I have no idea if this is true.:confused: Just what I heard.

genxracer
02-26-2008, 08:45 PM
I heard it was a dirtbike guy that died, whats the "here we go again" thing?? did this allready get posted and removed or something???

jesseweaver
02-27-2008, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by ECATV Raptor
I went for the first time on Saturday. It was pretty sweet. I saw quite a few guys hit the walls and I was told a couple days later a guy on a LTR450 hit the wall and died on his way to the hospital. Now I have no idea if this is true.:confused: Just what I heard.

wow i know a guy on a white LTR that raced there and hit the wall:confused: i heard he just got a broken wrist and a really bad concussion. i didnt hear anything about anyone dieing.

54warrior
02-27-2008, 05:20 AM
Yeah, this is the first I heard of anyone dieing?!?! I'm sure I'd have seen it on the news or something

maticus
02-27-2008, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by genxracer
I heard it was a dirtbike guy that died, whats the "here we go again" thing?? did this allready get posted and removed or something???

they said here we go again cause some dude started a thread saying dunk was a joke and started mouthing off to some other people and i think he got banned ,i think.

ECATV Raptor
02-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
wow i know a guy on a white LTR that raced there and hit the wall:confused: i heard he just got a broken wrist and a really bad concussion. i didnt hear anything about anyone dieing.
Yeah thats the guy that I was told died. I saw him hit the wall and saw he was out like a light, but then I just went and got a cheeseburger so idk what injuries he had. I heard guys talkin in the pits about the guy. Idk maybe a guy on a dirtbike died

jesseweaver
02-27-2008, 04:52 PM
i heard one guy at school say a guy on a white LTR died, another said they thought he was dead but he didnt die and another guy said a dirtbike guy died:confused: anyone know anything?

BlasterBTW
02-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Nobody died. Someone took a good tumble and actually had their heart stop, but they were revived.

54warrior
02-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by BlasterBTW
Nobody died. Someone took a good tumble and actually had their heart stop, but they were revived.

Thank you for clearing things up!