PDA

View Full Version : New 400EX Exhaust Coming this Summer!

XXXRACER165
02-25-2008, 11:37 AM
I e-mailed kevin at www.sharkatv.com and he said their new exhausts are AWESOME! More power, lower dbs and it looks sick! The 400EX model will be available shortly and he said he would keep me updated as it comes along, cause it's gonna be my next pipe.

08400EX
02-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by XXXRACER165
I e-mailed kevin at www.sharkatv.com and he said their new exhausts are AWESOME! More power, lower dbs and it looks sick!

Would you expect him to say anything else. Did you expect him to reply and say it sucks?? :-)

Neat design, although other then the Shark gills, it looks run of the mill in other aspects of design and finish. . Only by knowing what is inside the can would we be able to theorize how good of a design it really is or not.

Originally posted by XXXRACER165
The 400EX model will be available shortly and he said he would keep me updated as it comes along, cause it's gonna be my next pipe.

Too funny when you click "Pipe Models" there is no 400EX listed yet,.... but they use a photo "swiped" from Honda.com of an 08 400EX with one of their pipes photoshopped on it. :-)

Keep us posted when you get yours I will be curious to see how it really looks, sounds and performs.

It is always great to see new stuff being made for our 400s.

TRXRacer1
02-25-2008, 03:45 PM
To each their own but IMO that is one ugly pipe!

02-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by TRXRacer1

lol yeah I saw it yesterday posted in the open forums and my 1st thought was hmm interesting but why such a ugly design and all. The glimpse I got of the opening at the end looked very small maybe 1" or so then it got wide and had fins. That company doesnt have test or anything to prove its good. i know they are still working on it but I wont buy something unless its proven. Good to see another company out there but they are like outcast similar to WeaponMX exhaust (weird design, nothing proven) therefore not many will buy it and it wont bea hit. Lexx was on track releasing their exhaust. Its actually something that can compete and be known just give it a little more time until we see some decent info on it.

Pipeless416
02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by TRXRacer1

i agree.. that thing is extremely bulky looking. interesting though.. i'll stick with my hmf :p

TRXRacer1
02-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
Lexx was on track releasing their exhaust. Its actually something that can compete and be known just give it a little more time until we see some decent info on it. I installed a Lexx on my neighbors 450r and that is a pipe I would run any day! It has a somewhat generic mounting clamp but other then that it was made well and sounded real nice. I jetted it it right away and you could feel an instant power increase.