PDA

View Full Version : Bumped to A

adrenalinefreak
02-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Hey everyone,

Hope the weekend went well for all!!

Mine went pretty good. I had a good women's B race I guess too good. They called me to the WORCS Scoring and I was informed I'm now officially a Women's A rider!! It means a lot and its a compliment to my riding but it also means I have my work cut out for me!!

I've been riding more and making it to the gym but now my efforts have to be tripled if I want to be competitive in the A class!!

I'm excited for sure. Definitely need to get suspension as well especially on the Kawi which has a darty front end!!

I took 3rd in production C which they are going to leave me there for now but i might get bumped to production B. We'll see!!

It's going to be different racing with the open pro and open A guys...ahhhhh lol

Wish me luck!!

Havasu will be my debut!!

QuadJunkies
02-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Donna,
this round specifically I could tell your riding has improved greatly!
I couldnt tell you had an injury!:macho
Its amazing what the mind tells you when your set to WIN!

I wish you the best-thats one freakin fast class!:eek2:
Ill see you in Havasu!

adrenalinefreak
02-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Thanks Tina!!

I've been riding more and hitting the gym but now that I got bumped I have to work much harder for sure!! The girls in A are pretty fast and I'll have to ride my butt off to compete with them.

I feel I've improved as well. It's definitely helped riding with Dax, Bronson, Garrett and the rest of the Dats crew!! They've given me some pointers and then just riding and watching them I've learned quite a bit.

I plan on riding with them even more and really trying to get my endurance and comfort level up there so I can go as fast as my machine will allow!!

As for my chest...it still hurts but surprisingly there were only a few instances out there that it hurt and was really painful....

In fact, I went to this new fast go cart place here in Vegas for Carter and it hurt more doing that...lol

We'll see!!

Your pictures are amazing which is nothing new. I was checking them out yesterday!!!

I better get back to work!!

Tell everyone I said hi and I'll see you guys in Havasu!

timmybreakitall
02-27-2008, 09:27 PM
AFREAK... We will be happy to see you in the OPEN PRO stack. Fast girls kick ***** in my book . Tina has one and I have Alliecat. Getting bumped up should be a proud moument more than anything. Riding with faster riders only makes you faster.Use it to your advantage!;)

adrenalinefreak
02-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks Timmy!! I agree completely!! Should be fun and exciting racing with the PROs...

I'll have to work :muscle: on holding a straight line while going fast and being able to get out of the way of you guys when you come flying by....
I'm sure there will be at least one person :cuss: me :D

QuadJunkies
02-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Donna, you need to clean out your mailbox,its full .:o :p ;)

adrenalinefreak
02-28-2008, 09:18 AM
oops...cleaned out now :)

WORCSYFZ199
03-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Congrats Donna that's way cool. I've been in the same classes for a couple years now, but it's crazier than ever, I mean the A class is so stacked these days, I got 6th in the Open A race and had I raced Open Pro in that race I actually would have placed 5th, that's how crazy it is lol plus there is 40+ riders in the A class, it's nuts, I'm happy to just be making the pro main these days :blah: