PDA

View Full Version : Riding Gear Sizing Questions

yellowzo3
02-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey guys, its time for some new gear for this season and I was wondering how you guys size your gear. I've heard the rule of thumb is order one size bigger than your waist, but I'm not sure if thats correct or not. So if you could let me know what size pants your ordering that would be great.
I'm ordering from fox if that makes any difference. My waist is 29 inches and I'm about 5' 7'', but I'm not sure if I should order the pants in size 28 or size 30. I searched for a while but only came up with a thread or two with not much info. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

mephyst
02-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Get the 30's... They usually always have straps that you can adjust them down a little bit to fit snug.

yellowzo3
02-25-2008, 12:17 PM
yeah, I've have gear now but I haven't really been riding for the past few years and am getting back into it now. The gear I have now is old and doesn't fit so its time for new; so I was seeing what everyone does as far as sizing if there isn't a place to go buy the pants you want. Thanks for the reply man! :cool:

ATVMX905
02-25-2008, 01:49 PM
im not sure if fox makes there pants like thor, but i wear 32 and i got 32 pants, but i can adjust them to be 33 and a half. its pretty sweet, so they always fit good.