PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 400ex Parts - Brakes, Swingarm, Rear Shock, Plastics CHEAP!

Metzroth
02-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Hey, I'm trying to rebuild a quad for a friend that he dropped out the back of a truck. Basically, the frame and the motor where the only thing salvaged. I got a-arms, front shocks, steering stem, and bars from a friend, so I need EVERYTHING else. Swingarm, a-arm bushings, entire brake setup, axle, sprockets, rear shock, rims, tires, tie rods, hubs, plastics. I don't have alot of money to spend on this project is the big problem. So, if you have any of these parts for sale that you want to get rid of cheap, let me know and I'll see if i can get it. I would love to buy complete assemblies to cut down on the work for me. For instance, axle and swingarm with brake assembly all in one piece. It would probably be best for me to pickup the parts locally since I am limited in the amount of fund I have. I would drive up to 100 miles for some of the parts. Let me know what you have with a price through pm ( im notified through email when i receive a pm) and I will get back to you. Thanks! -Mike

250x_kyle
02-24-2008, 03:15 PM
i have

linkage
rear shock
front master cyclinder needs new screws though
front break lines
rear break hub and rotor
stock axle
swingarm bolt
thumb throttle and cable
gas tank

im sure i have other parts drop me a pm

j450rking
02-24-2008, 07:29 PM
i have a stock rear sprocket,renthal 14 tooth front,rear brake stay that is powder coated blue, 250r thumb throttle that will work,rear brake line and footpegs. i also have some really nice front one peace plastics with headlight. they are 99-04 style and have the fenders and everything they just have the side panles built in. they havle vary little use and are maiers. i can do $170 shipped on the front fenders with headlight. and on all the other parts together i can do $55 shipped. i also have a almost new battery that i can do $30 shipped on. i will do $220 shipped on everything

randelator
02-24-2008, 07:55 PM
i got front and rear yellow fender 199 to 04 style front are race cut and rear have a litle crack on it and got front and rear break line,front dg bumper,tumb trothle with cable , fly handlebar,airbox,clutch lever,evrithing for 250+shipping

j450rking
02-24-2008, 08:02 PM
i also have yfz450 handle bars the are like a cr high bend that will work