PDA

View Full Version : ford ranger

redfox350
02-24-2008, 10:53 AM
i just got a 2001 ford ranger edge the other day and i want to maybe put an exhaust or just exhaust tip for now just to give it a better sound...so i was wondering if anyof you knew some good tips that give it a deeeeeeeeeppppp sound...and some where to find a lift kit thats not to exspensive....and a customgrill for it

Stevie-D
02-24-2008, 03:56 PM
im going to go ahead and assume that the ranger has the 6 cylinder in it. that being the case, you wont get any exhaust setup to sound like a built big block. gibson,flowmaster, borla, magnaflow, etc, all make nice sounding exhausts. they all sound slightly different, but each motor has its own sound as well.

independant front suspension correct? aside from a body lift, you can go anywhere from a mild spring/block lift to a full out solid front axle conversion. all depends on what you are looking to spend and use it for

there are a few guys on here that are into the rangers. try doing a search:macho

kawiefan
02-24-2008, 05:28 PM
this is a good site for rangers
www.therangerstation.com

Exrider434
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
talk to KXrida him and his brother have some sick lookin rangers

Hornbreaker
02-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Redfox350 You mite want to try www.ranger-forum.com Don't forget the dash inbetween the two words. This is a site for all ford rangers. Good Luck.

02-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Best mod to ever do is get a sign that says "Danger" and put it before the "Ranger" so you have a danger ranger, that would be the best