PDA

View Full Version : reichart90-Great guy!!!

TRXman86
02-24-2008, 01:48 AM
Quick to ship. I'd for sure deal with again!!!

Besides the dam mail lady not giving me my stuff when I know it was in her vehical. I called the post office early this morning (Sat) and they said it will be at my door when she runs her route. She left one of them dam "sorry we missed you" card in my box. The b!tch never even came up my drive way. I was out side waiting on her when I seen her drive by. So after paying him for a rapid ship to be here Friday or Today (Sat) It was accually a waste cause of her dumb ***. Anyone think I can get my $ out of the post office since it wasn't rapid due to her? I got 3 people that saw her go by???

1Sick250R
02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Dang dude, same thing happened to me.:cool:

Big ups to a great seller.:D

Thanks bro.

AtvMxRider
02-27-2008, 05:08 AM
I will 3rd that he was a great seller. recieved parts in just 3 days after paying:macho

TRXman86
02-27-2008, 08:21 AM
I guess the reason the dam lady didn't bring me my box, well, it wasn't her. It was a sub driver. But wouldn't ya think that a sub driver for her route would have drove his own vehical? I know I saw a long hair woman? They said it was a guy... Hummmm I guess the reason the "sub" didn't bring it, he didnt know where the house was. Funny thing is, I have them white reflective highway markers that stand about 4 foot high at the end of my drive way with my address number on them. So, BULL ***** on that one.. O'well. I got my stuff at least LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/atvmxrcr86/001.jpg

VR6INSD
02-27-2008, 08:47 AM
yes great guy to deal with got a great deal on a bumper, skid plate, handguards and case saver. i will post picture soon. great guy thanx