PDA

View Full Version : Toomy t-6 exhaust for sale or trade!, need a low end grunt pipe!

bad_shee05
02-23-2008, 05:21 AM
hey all. i have a set of toomy t-6's for any year banshee for sale or trade. I love these pipes and they sound great but i want something more in the low end spectrum. I have a modified motor now and want the most grunt i can get. These pipes have an great low end and an insane mid to top pull! they are in great condition with no scuffs or dents or anything. They have a little blueing at the head but not bad at all. They are less than a year old and have never seen snow or rain. Still have a perfect finish! They have one small chip on the pipe but you would never notice unless you were ontop of it. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail with an offer. I am willing to trade for a great condition set of fmf gnarly's or paul turner mids or really anything you have in good shape that have a low end grunt! Im not sure how much these go for but on ebay they are about 350 or so. I have pics but they are too big to fit on here so I can e-mail them to you! I will sell or trade both pipes and silencers. Thanks!

Hondamaster5505
02-23-2008, 10:42 AM
if you want low-end get a fourstroke...:rolleyes:

The nature of the banshee is to scream. By putting low-end pipes on, your trying to make it something its not.

bad_shee05
02-26-2008, 03:11 AM
You can make a banshee whatever you want to. Thats the great thing about a shee. You can put the power of it anywhere you desire. I already have 2 4 strokes actually. I got my g/f a 400ex and i just got a 06 450 and still i like the feel of my banshee. Thanks tho

Hondamaster5505
02-26-2008, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by bad_shee05
You can make a banshee whatever you want to. Thats the great thing about a shee. You can put the power of it anywhere you desire. I already have 2 4 strokes actually. I got my g/f a 400ex and i just got a 06 450 and still i like the feel of my banshee. Thanks tho

yeah, but their top end scream rules!

Anyway, who am I to say. Whatever floats your boat, as long as you like it.

We would love to take those T6's off your hands. We have fatties right now though.