PDA

View Full Version : Tragic Accident

HtFoxChick
02-22-2008, 08:02 AM
You probably heard about the accident involving a school bus here, in Minnesota.

Cottonwood is about 30 minutes from us, so we heard about this very quickly.
4 children died, 1 still remains in critical condition. Still more, hospitalized.

The driver of the van that hit the bus, turns out to not have a drivers licence and is an illegal alien.:mad: She was arrested yesterday.

The very sad part is, one family lost 2 sons that day.:( Afew years ago, buried another son.

The reason for my post is.. we sometimes think we have had a bad day, or frustrated with work etc., nothing could compare to the days ahead for this family.:( My heart goes out to these families who lost young children is such a terrible way.

Hug your kids, say you love them OFTEN!!! And, appreciate the good days!!! Have a good day everyone!

chris46250r
02-22-2008, 08:23 AM
May God bless the childrens families. Whoever hired the illegal should be arrested also.

mxdad
02-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
May God bless the children's families. Whoever hired the illegal should be arrested also.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Robin Hood
02-22-2008, 08:50 AM
May God bless the childrens families. Whoever hired the illegal should be arrested also.

X2. I thought I was having a bad week :(

ZeroLogic
02-22-2008, 09:17 AM

lorenjr83
02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
WOW! I heard something about this, but didnt catch where it had happen. I am originally from the Marshall area and have several relatives up there. God Bless their families during this tragic time.

nickmelll
02-22-2008, 02:06 PM
May God bless the childrens families. Whoever hired the illegal should be arrested also. it wasnt the bus drive who was illegal it was the woman in the van that hit them

bwamos
02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
We had a similar accident here last year. Our's however was due to the air brakes on the bus failing (no fault of the driver). It was a horrible accident. A large nuber of the kids were killed. It's a terrible thing either way and they have my prayers and prayers for the many injured who are often forgotten.

pro-rider46
02-22-2008, 02:38 PM
what really sucks is when kids are facing the wrong way in the seat. or arent sitting correctly the driver doesnt enforce this, and the kids are vunerable to injuries,

last year our school had a bus driver who was high, rear ended another bus and it got all screwed up. she fled the scene, and there was a big mess, idk if shes still driving, i dont ride that ladys bus...luckily. and none of the kids were seriously hurt, some did go to the hospital just cause they were sore, but nothing major,

Quad18star
02-22-2008, 02:45 PM
My prayers go out to all those affected .

You know , I still don't understand why SEATBELTS are mandatory on school buses. If you need to have a seatbelt in a car , why not in a bus?? Doesn't make sense to me.

Honda TRX250ex
02-22-2008, 04:17 PM

sly400ex
02-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh this is sad, bless their family's.:(

HtFoxChick
02-23-2008, 07:06 PM
The 23 year old woman is not telling the authorities her real name.:mad: I hope something can be done to keep her here, so she can take responsibility for her actions!!!!!

Robin Hood
02-23-2008, 11:06 PM
If this doesn't light the fire under people's asses then idk wtf will. Illegals are ruining this country, so when the next retard in office opens up the boarders and your kids are killed by illegals, don't come crying to me. :mad:

<DRS>GPF
02-24-2008, 06:25 AM
who cares if they find out here name.. deport her to some 3rd world country where they beat women..

IMO, they arent being deported far enough.. its a longer walk from south america.

sadly, everytime i visit the mid and south FL area, theres always something in the paper where an illegal was driving and killed someone or caused a horrific wreck..

the companies that hire them usually get off though.. "they presented what appeared to be legal paperwork"..
many time they wont provide any info on the driver, only the victims, which pretty much says it all..

i was hoping that miami would clean up after fidel resigned.

Ryan
02-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Thats terrible..... :( . I couldn't imagine what these family's are going threw.

Originally posted by HtFoxChick

The reason for my post is.. we sometimes think we have had a bad day, or frustrated with work etc., nothing could compare to the days ahead for this family.:( My heart goes out to these families who lost young children is such a terrible way.

Hug your kids, say you love them OFTEN!!! And, appreciate the good days!!! Have a good day everyone!

Good point.