PDA

View Full Version : Why not to scam forum members

mxfoxracermx
02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459242

For those with plenty of time to sit and read.

nickmelll
02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
lmao wow thats great im only on page 3

naw0029
02-21-2008, 12:59 PM
yea i followed that since im a svt owner and live in jersey.....funny stuff

Dr89
02-21-2008, 01:24 PM
lol....thats good stuff...but no one has actually done anything yet??? and the guy that originally posted seems to have left the thread...or did i miss something?

honda4life72
02-21-2008, 06:39 PM
the link doesnt work for me

02-22-2008, 12:02 PM
haha I love stuff like that. what ever happened, to much pages to read thru.

ZeroLogic
02-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Lmao. Good stuff.:macho

ALAMX37
02-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Nothing happens people jump on the bandwagon and make suggestions but all they do is harass the guy. Hate to be like this but that is bs, a whole bunch of cowards who sit behind their desks and say I would do this and we will make him give it back. Makes me laugh those guys are lame. I dare someone to scam me when I have your address. I don't believe in running your mouth, business should be handled in a swift and merciless manner.

Dr89
02-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Nothing happens people jump on the bandwagon and make suggestions but all they do is harass the guy. Hate to be like this but that is bs, a whole bunch of cowards who sit behind their desks and say I would do this and we will make him give it back. Makes me laugh those guys are lame. I dare someone to scam me when I have your address. I don't believe in running your mouth, business should be handled in a swift and merciless manner.

If i read right the guy who posted it is a cop in a different state (im assuming LEO is "law enforcement officer"?) and he originally posted looking for help getting info from cops closer by, but yea it got turned into a bunch of tards trying to get the guy to pay up by harassing him over the internet and taking pictures of his house and threatening to talk to his mom? lmao

kawiefan
02-22-2008, 03:50 PM
lmao

naw0029
02-22-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37

Thats funny sounds like u contradicted your self in your post....talking about people sitting behind there computers talking trash and its kinda what you did at the end of you post. Hummmmmm:rolleyes:

ALAMX37
02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
I wasn't scammed nor have I stated what I would do, all I said is I wouldn't be so nice.