PDA

View Full Version : Teachin my Ga'll how to ride

One_Bad_400
02-20-2008, 09:52 PM
well... me and the women skipped school today to get some ridding time in... hahaha.. and i was really sending her threw school to try and get better.. well she still has the BIGGEST problem with how to take off?!? its wierd... i've tought plenty of girls how to and they learn right away? she's just hard headed.. but she was getting good at powerslides and still working on standing up to jump

(crappy quallity pics)

http://a491.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/50/l_7df028c095af6726dcc7fa86024513d2.jpg

http://a370.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5/l_adc2468fce454965ada9f1bad9f31439.jpg

http://a570.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_f1792cc960c6661d837726b0f06868c9.jpg

http://a3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_d14032f89eccba954e4209af8dadadb2.jpg

IS MY SUB-FRAME BENT?!?!?!
http://a537.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_3b653ad4946828c8799aa5b181086998.jpg

SGA
02-21-2008, 06:46 AM
She has a nice ***.

Honda#4
02-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Nice rear ends, she looks pretty good out there:D

chris46250r
02-21-2008, 08:26 AM
Your subframe may be bent but hers is in tip top shape. Good luck on the schooling. I tried that once with one of the GF's had she was so dang independent that I couldn't tell her anything without her saying "she knew that" or I wasn't teaching I was b!t(hing. But I knew she was that way far in advance so when she wanted to ride I bought her a used 300ex and let her have at it. After about two times of it whipping her arse she began to see that I was teaching and not b!t(hing.

mineralgrey01gt
02-21-2008, 08:37 AM
i tried to teach my ex to drive my mustang, never will it happen again lol. Now who im with now, if we make it long enough, ill buy her a 400ex or something like that, maybe a 450 if she wants something that big, of course she will "attempt" to be faster than me but itll never happen :macho

Brad77
02-21-2008, 09:13 AM
There is a subframe in that pic?

Moded86R
02-21-2008, 09:25 AM
Those 450's have a high first gear and alot of people are scared to rev it enough to take off.Almost every single person that has rode my yfz kills it a couple times before they take off.

Also I noticed alot of people will rev the motor up and the let off as soon as they let out the clutch.They need to keep giving it a steady amount.

I taught my ex how to drive my truck and my 400ex.(yfz scares her)My new g/f isn't going to touch either of them!

subframe?What subframe?

NJ450rider
02-21-2008, 09:28 AM
Teaching someone to ride is so much fun. Especially when they catch on and get pretty decent. Theres quite a few females around there that are really good at riding and can show some of the boys up! Hell this one girl racheal i know likes airing out her kfx700. :eek2: Ands shes pretty tiny in size!

nickmelll
02-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Moded86R
Those 450's have a high first gear and alot of people are scared to rev it enough to take off.Almost every single person that has rode my yfz kills it a couple times before they take off.

Also I noticed alot of people will rev the motor up and the let off as soon as they let out the clutch.They need to keep giving it a steady amount.

I taught my ex how to drive my truck and my 400ex.(yfz scares her)My new g/f isn't going to touch either of them!

subframe?What subframe? yea ive been racingbikes and evry time i try to ride my cuz ltr i always stallit a couple time

SRH
02-21-2008, 04:17 PM
wait a second, how old is she?

FutureRacer
02-21-2008, 04:22 PM
looks to me like that rearend seems to have some curves??? Could be the angle though....... :D

416exfreak
02-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Damn.

That subframe might be tweaked...but I wouldnt worry about it.:devil:

ZeroLogic
02-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
IS MY SUB-FRAME BENT?!?!?!
http://a537.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_3b653ad4946828c8799aa5b181086998.jpg

What sub frame? We need some pics of her face!:blah: She looks like shes a pro already!:p

One_Bad_400
02-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by SRH

HAHA 17.. why? lol

Here's a face shot.. this was last year i think?
http://b1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01417/15/26/1417066251_l.jpg

Aceman
02-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SRH

Originally posted by One_Bad_400
HAHA 17.. why? lol

*went right over his head*

dudeman_29
02-21-2008, 10:20 PM

I wish I could teach my ex to drive my truck. Then I could sleep on the way to silver lake. What did the dmv say when your quad went in to get it's licence? :p :p

bens250ex
02-22-2008, 07:05 AM
ohhhhhhhh baby i like it like that!!! hunter what about all them *** shots of you!! i think some need to be posted. but hannah *** is hell of a lot better and that other pic on ur phone is WONDERFUL! anyway hunter we need to get jamie and hannah out to a track and see what they can do hahahaha.

Robin Hood
02-22-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by dudeman_29
I wish I could teach my ex to drive my truck. Then I could sleep on the way to silver lake. What did the dmv say when your quad went in to get it's licence? :p :p

Lmao what a coincidence! My gf drove my truck around all day yesterday cause I wanted her to get the feeling of it. She's already been on the LTR but she has a longggg way until she can ride like One_Bad_400's.

Moded86R
02-22-2008, 10:12 AM
I have a little s-10.It has a 4.3/5 speed.With 3:42 gears.It's easy to take off in.I took her out to the country where no one is around.And there are long flat roads in feilds and let her get the feel for it there.Then at the end of that road it goes up some pretty big hills and turns.So she could get used to those also.

Worked out real well.

My new girlfreind told me she could drive a stick before we started going out.One day we got to a gate and I got out to open it and told her to drive the truck through it.

She got in it and revved it to about 5000 and tried taking off!Luckily she had it nuetral or she would have crashed my truck.Since then no more driving it.

My new z-71 is an automatic.So she can drive that if I am intoxicated or whatever.Kinda nice for sure.

Now she is stuck at my house because of the weather and I just want her to go home!

SGA
02-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Now she is stuck at my house because of the weather and I just want her to go home!
That kinda surprised me you saying that but i gotta admit, I respect your honesty and the balls to say whats on your mind.

ZeroLogic
02-22-2008, 11:00 AM
I taught my girl how to shift gears in my truck.:devil: But she won't go near my bike.:blah:

Moded86R
02-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SGA
That kinda surprised me you saying that but i gotta admit, I respect your honesty and the balls to say whats on your mind.

Well she left now!Her brother came and got the car.She has been here since tuesday.She is alright to hang out with for a day.More than that and everything she does starts getting on my nerves.I can't work on my car,Ride my 4-wheelers or anything with her here.It makes me feel like I have to entertain her.And I don't even really entertain myself!

She drove her car over here.Then the weather got bad and her parents said she couldn't drive it home.(She's only 20)I offered to take her home and she didn't wanna go without the car.

Plus she comes over here without any clothes or personal care items and doesn't take a shower and wants me touch her and kiss her.EWW!

That has been the #1 problem with her.She is good looking but she needs to learn to bath more often or something.

Ok rant over!

nickmelll
02-22-2008, 11:50 AM
lmao
:D

ZeroLogic
02-22-2008, 11:59 AM
Well she left now!Her brother came and got the car.She has been here since tuesday.She is alright to hang out with for a day.More than that and everything she does starts getting on my nerves.I can't work on my car,Ride my 4-wheelers or anything with her here.It makes me feel like I have to entertain her.And I don't even really entertain myself!

She drove her car over here.Then the weather got bad and her parents said she couldn't drive it home.(She's only 20)I offered to take her home and she didn't wanna go without the car.

Plus she comes over here without any clothes or personal care items and doesn't take a shower and wants me touch her and kiss her.EWW!

That has been the #1 problem with her.She is good looking but she needs to learn to bath more often or something.

Ok rant over!

Imagine if you were too. Ok yall know where I'm going with this. :blah:

Moded86R
02-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah I hope it doesn't get that far.

The last girl I was with had some mental issue's.Real bad one's.Bi polar and had a borderline personality disorder.I went through alot of stuff with her.And kinda figured all girls where like that.

Then I met this girl and she is way easier to get along with.There are still problems though.I just figure it could be alot worse!So I have been stickin it out with her.

She bought me a deal where I get to go to Memphis in march and drive a busch grand national car.Pretty good christmas present!

And oh yeah.

That's sweet that your girl wants to learn how to ride.Just keep an eye on her.That's alot of bike to start out on!

I would always ride another bike to watch them better.Seemed like if I didn't something would always happen.One time she drown in it a creek trying to follow her uncle on a foreman with about 27" tires on it.

One of my buddies girl freind sand drags.She beat me!She is 18 and only wieghs 100 pounds.

BlaineKaiser450
02-22-2008, 04:25 PM

Ok rant over! LMFAO

02-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Your subframe may be bent but hers is in tip top shape. \

Ahahahahah. I was thinking the same thing :blah: My sister won't even let me teach her how to ride a clutch :confused:

BlaineKaiser450
02-22-2008, 08:40 PM
i wanna teach my gf to ride my quad now :cool: :devil: :macho :chinese:

blacknblue#2
02-23-2008, 04:02 AM
When me and my woman first got together i had just got my 07 ready to race. She had always been tellin me how she rode her ex b/f's 300EX so she could ride mine, like it didnt bug me enough that she was talkin about him she was comparing my race ready 450 to a stock 300EX with wooly boogers on the rear haha. well one day she rode back to my dads barn with me cause i had to get one of his tractors so i told her to ride my quad back. She romped on it hard one time and that was it she parked it at the house and was white as a ghost. i loved it i just walked on past her laughin while i said (i guess that just shows ya i can ride more than one thing better than he could). But since i bought this 04 she has been playin around on it some no more than i got in it she could wrap it around a tree and i could still make my money back parting it out and it keeps her quiet about not lettin her ride so we're all happy haha.