PDA

View Full Version : Any Hybrid ATV forums, Companies??

beobe99
02-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Ive searched here and google and came up with nothing so please no "do a search" comments.

Anyone have any good links to forums, or Companies dealing strickly with Hybrid ATV?

racernorris
02-21-2008, 07:33 PM
all the companys i have bought chassies and componets are not just hybrid only. lone star, prp, jb racing, east coast atv,
k&k,nacs,tc racing, sparks, and so on. sorry i don't know of any companys that specialize in hybrids. i have built several for customers over the years, and had to deal with several different companys to come up with all the parts to complete the builds.:confused:

norris
quinn motorsports
2003 laeger crf450 hybrid

beobe99
02-22-2008, 04:46 AM
Yeah I figured there wouldnt be to many or any at all that delt strickly with Hybrids. I know theres a forums but last time i checked it was a ghost town and barley had any posts or info, or better yet any inspiration..

I guess now that its easier to just buy a 450 then build one thats what most do.. I like the build aspect much better!

Thanks for the info racernorris, and nice bike.

quadbuilderJP
02-22-2008, 07:38 AM
anyone can go the quad store and buy a new shiny 450... build a hybrid!! make it how you want it. plenty of folks on this forum to help you through the build-- ;)

usp4u
02-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by beobe99
I know theres a forums but last time i checked it was a ghost town and barley had any posts or info.

THIS ONE? (http://hybridbuilder.proboards99.com/index.cgi?)
yeah, there never seems to be anyone on there.

quadbuilderJP
02-22-2008, 03:25 PM
you have to do some research- its not going to jump out and bite you..

jrspawn
02-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey whats up. The hybrid side of things forum wise is def hit and miss sometimes. Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime if you have any questions on hybrid info. Ive built quite a few of them and know a few ins and outs for them.

Thank you
Justin

racernorris
02-25-2008, 05:49 PM
talked to dave and he still has some parts and frame rails for his hybrid frame that he builds, just give him a call.315-723-3475