PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw 525IRS Vs. Yamaha R6 Sportbike

525 Outlaw Dude
02-20-2008, 05:48 PM
This was me on my Outlaw 525 against one of our buddys friend.
-2007 Outlaw 525IRS: K&N, Trailtech Vapor Cumputer
-Yamaha R6R Sportbike: Carbon Fiber Race pipe
The Outlaw 525 pulled harder to about Mid 4th and the Sportbike then pulled away, but damn was it awesome!!!!!!!!:p :D ;) :)
-then there are some other videos on my profile if you guess want to check them out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpRGr_ZCfeI

willb
02-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Your profile says occupation: State Highway Patrol and you do something like that:confused:

Most atv related fatalities happen on roadways. Glad it was a thrill hope you won't recommend it to someone else.

Sorry to sound like your Mom but there are tons of bills in legislation looking to ban atv's all over the place because of things like this that they pull off of the net.

TheOutlaw
02-20-2008, 08:58 PM
I don't see how this is even possible. I think that R6 should beat my vmax, and my vmax will WASTE my Outlaw.

525 Outlaw Dude
02-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Chill out man, were we ride its up in the boonies of the Cascade mountians! and the road we race on is a two lane side rode that goes to a old ranch and also their are no police officers either or anything of that sort. and about that state highway patrol, also known as ODOT and if you dont know what that means, in the winter we clean and plow the roads and in the summer we pick up road dabrey and maintance the I-85 interstate between Portland and Hood River OR.

katch26
02-28-2008, 09:06 AM
your mid 4th should still be his 1st gear, maybe second