PDA

View Full Version : Hipers for sale

timmersam
02-20-2008, 08:53 AM
I have a set of front 10", offset 3/2 hipers, Brand new yellow rings, and centers. I also have 4 8" yellow rings for the back. Looking to get 250. Ill post pics up tonight. Let me know,

Sam

Toadz400
02-22-2008, 10:43 AM
No need for two threads on the same thing, plus this belongs in the For Sale section.

timmersam
02-22-2008, 12:24 PM
i dont have two threads for the same thing. These are different rims with tires, that I didnt have when I posted the other thread. If I could delete the first one I would have.Secondly I figured I would put it in here AND the parts for sale section becuase not everyone looks in there.

Toadz400
02-24-2008, 08:36 AM
You CAN delete the thread. You can delete any thread or post that YOU create. Click on 'Edit' on your first post of the thread and at the very top is a box that you can check next to 'Delete Post'. There will be a warning next to it stating that if this is the first post in a thread the entire thread will be deleted.
Try it out.

I didn't know that they were different wheels as you said they were HiPers. Figured you were just selling those wheels with tires now. Some moderators don't like having double threads or even threads with stuff for sale in any other section other than the For Sale section.

Btw - Did you get pics yet? If they were 4:1 rims I'd probably be interested.

timmersam
02-24-2008, 09:10 AM
The new wheels I have are 4:1 with tires. If you give me you email ill send you pics, once I find my camera:D