Razr2 Front & Rear Tires
Pro Armor Front Bumper and Belly Pan & Rear skid Plate
IMS Foot Pegs
Custom Wide Rear Grab Bar
IMS 5 Gallon Gas Tank w/Quick Fill Nozzle & Quick Fill Can
Carbon Fiber Front Hood
Acerbis hand gaurds

18k investment taking offers.

Bike runs STRONG & is TIGHT everywhere but uses oil after only 3 hours on a Curtis Sparks high Compression piston and head job......most likely something simple but im done with it..........taking reasonable offers...........Curtis Spraks is also willing to look at unit to make sure they did the head work right.............like i said bike runs GREAT just uses some oil..........thanks for looking please PM me with any offers. thanks in advance!

p.s. for some reason my pics are to big and wont load so anyone interested email me at reid2168@sbcglobal.net and i can email u pics of the machine i took today! thanks again!

p.s.s. bike has never been raced and DID NOT use any oil until i didi the Curtis Sparks piston and head and it still ROCKS burning a little oil! BET!!!!!!! :)~

reid2168
02-20-2008, 10:19 AM
found my problem............ i made a fatal error installing the new piston and the oil ring on the bottom destroyed my cylinder and piston right out of the gate........so im gonna get a NEW cylinder and try the Curtis Sparks RACE GAS PISTON 13 to 1 i have and let her RIP on some CAM 2 110 octane baby..........bike is no longer for sale.....thanks! good luck to everyone riding and be SAFE!!!!!! thanks!:D