PDA

View Full Version : Work schedule for Feb 28-March 10th

Pappy
02-18-2008, 11:35 PM
I will be leaving for the start of the GNCC series on the 28th of February and will not be back in the shop until the 10th of March. All work that is currently here will long since have been completed and shipped, however I wanted to post up this info for anyone sending parts next week or during the above mentioned dates. There will be someone here to accept parts during my absence and I am expecting to have internet during the trip to answer questions, give price qoutes and to set up work for when I return.

I will also be able to pick up and deliver at the GNCC events so if this works for you, just let me know so we can meet at the races. I did this last year and it worked very well.

Don't forget, March madness will begin on the 1st. For those that do not know what that is, well, you get to set the pricing for the work and if I can do it for your price....I will:eek: Last year I was unable to offer this as I was swamped with working 3 jobs, but this season it will be back in full force so now is the time for a early spring build or time to get a project started!!!

Pappy
02-28-2008, 07:53 AM
TTT

Pred_003
03-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Bump for anyone who's wondering where their Pappy went!!!

:macho

AtvMxRider
03-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Pappy who???:confused:

yoshi470
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
so did i read that last paragraph right?? i have a frame, arms, swinger, linkage and stem i wanna get bc'ed flat black and candy apple red...so do i get to pick my price? or is it a joke..whats the current wait time?? i would be able to send the parts out tomorrow

450RGNCC
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
I just dropped all of my parts off on monday am i eligible for the march madness???