PDA

View Full Version : Round One Coming this weekend, Few Reminders!!!

Bonnie Cook
02-18-2008, 07:48 AM
Alright, the much anticipated Round One of the Mid East Series is this weekend. A few things to remember when coming!
All of those that prayed for rain last year in the dust bowl, don't wuss out this year if there is rain!
Second, REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR ATVA/AMA cards!!!!! If you have not bought one, they will be available at the track. But a word in now, if you forget to bring your card, you will have to buy another one!
Third, sign up opens at 7:00 am, first race is 8:00 am. Please allow youth riders to sign up first, then come on down!
Fourth, we will close the gate Saturday night at 11:00 pm. You can park along the drive that night and will open at 6:30 am on Sunday. We will get you in that morning if you come after 11pm.
Fifth, AMA is suggesting that we require tether cords - we will allow you til the summer break to get these so don't rush to install it before this weekend, just know we will need them by the summer.

Thanks and hope to see everyone at Bishopville!

mtdewracing
02-18-2008, 01:12 PM
woooohooooo!!! lets get it on

400exyzkiller
02-18-2008, 05:23 PM
:D whoooooooo I am going to get the smacked down put on me when i jump in C25+ alright!!

mtdewracing
02-18-2008, 06:13 PM
u cant handle C25+!!!!! lol

gump
02-18-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
:D whoooooooo I am going to get the smacked down put on me when i jump in C25+ alright!! so your leaving unlimited.. that means it's gonna take an extra 5 minutes before i lap ya.... :D

gump
02-18-2008, 07:42 PM
where is kenny gwynn's big arse ?? heard i was back and left town i would assume... :macho

grp4dirt
02-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I herd you been calling me out, Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with a Rattle snake..I would have thought after you seen me riding that stock 400 last year you would give me atleast a little respact.. Think back to how dishartening it was havin to eat my dust and watch me disappear after I passed you..or the embarassement you must have felt fliping your sons 4 wheeler down that little hill.. hiting trees, bending tierods and handlebars,, and oh yea the flatened sproket thing..
I hope you do better on your new Quad, Just rember, Be careful.. We are just riding for fun.. Hopefuly I will see you at the rock house..