PDA

View Full Version : Went to Hollister for the weekend!!!!

arTuReX
02-17-2008, 11:28 PM
It was gonna be my first time there!, so drove from my house to Tracy were my best friend lives we load the truck, and headed to Hollister oh my God i was so exited we been talking about it for months, so we get there saturday morning around 10 am! and guess what??? they say the park is full and that we cannot get in, the Park Ranger said call the number on the back of the brochure or come back at 1!, ok we call the number and the answering machine says that the offices of the SVGA will be closed until tuesday! so we hang around the city until 1, and they said same thing, it's full, call this number, or come back tomorrow!, so instead we went to Carnegie and ride like until 6pm i thing, the the park rangers told us they were closing so at least we had a little of fun, i dunno if i wanna try Hollister next week and get stuck again!, maybe Sacramento i dunno!, anybody from Norcal?? what other parks there is?? i heard something about san jose??what you guys think???

ADTR14
02-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Some that i know of are Frank Raines ohv, Metcalf ohv thats near San Jose i believe, Prarie city near Rancho cordova, E street and River Front in Marysville. Oh and La Grange near modesto.

BlaineKaiser450
02-18-2008, 09:25 PM
join www.nor-calatv.com on the forum. That is the BEST spot to find out about all the local tracks and riding areas and we go on a ton of group rides

arTuReX
02-19-2008, 07:17 PM
BlaineKaiser450
Thanks man! i just signed up as arTuReX!.