PDA

View Full Version : Pour les quebecois et ceux qui parle francais

randelator
02-17-2008, 03:42 PM
salut les gars ,a force de surfer sur le web je me suis rendu compte qu'il ny a pas vraiment de bons forums pour les trippeux de 400ex alors j'ai eu l'idée d'en crée un et j'aurait besoind de votre aide car les idée me manque alors si vous croyer qu mon idée de creation de forum est bonne et que vous voulez -vous joindre a moi dans ce projet laisser moi vos e-mail et si on est assez je vais starter le forum et j'aurait besoins de moderateur et administrateur ,je veut que ce nouveau forum soit une referance dans son genre alors j'attend vos commentaire,car a moi tout seule je ne peut faire cela alors dite moi ce que vous en penser steve!!!

my88r
02-17-2008, 03:54 PM
:huh

trx400EXtreme
02-17-2008, 04:01 PM
all i got from that is.......

you have a 400ex.... i think.

you were surfing the web and found these forums.

and your name is steve. :ermm:

randelator
02-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
all i got from that is.......

you have a 400ex.... i think.

you were surfing the web and found these forums.

and your name is steve. :ermm:
almost, i found this forum couple week ago, i am a proud owner of a 400ex and i am looking for fellow friend thats speak french for a special project!!!!

Hondamaster5505
02-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by my88r
:huh

LMFAO

klutch
02-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by randelator
almost, i found this forum couple week ago, i am a proud owner of a 400ex and i am looking for fellow friend thats speak french for a special project!!!!

LOL didn't expect you to reply to him in English lol and i understood about the same he did lol

coryatver
02-17-2008, 04:18 PM
babel fish translation:

hello the guy,a force of surfer on the Web I realized that it ny really good forums for the trippeux ones of 400ex then I had the idea of creates one of them and I would have besoind your assistance because I do not have misses the idea then if you croyer qu my idea of creation of forum is good and that you want - you to join has me in this project to leave me your e-mail and if one is enough I go choke the forum and I would have needs for moderator and administrator,je wants that this new forum is a referance in its kind then I awaits your comment, because has me all alone what you to think steve of it!!!

Hondamaster5505
02-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
babel fish translation:

hello the guy,a force of surfer on the Web I realized that it ny really good forums for the trippeux ones of 400ex then I had the idea of creates one of them and I would have besoind your assistance because I do not have misses the idea then if you croyer qu my idea of creation of forum is good and that you want - you to join has me in this project to leave me your e-mail and if one is enough I go choke the forum and I would have needs for moderator and administrator,je wants that this new forum is a referance in its kind then I awaits your comment, because has me all alone what you to think steve of it!!!

you used an online translator:p

randelator
02-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
babel fish translation:

wow this translater thing sucks lmfao well i am better writing in french BUT i am not bad in english either!!!

klutch
02-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by randelator
wow this translater thing sucks lmfao well i am better writing in french BUT i am not bad in english either!!!

wanna redo it in english? lol i think the translation had me more confused then the french, and ive never even attempted to read french or speak it.... lol

randelator
02-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by klutch
wanna redo it in english? lol i think the translation had me more confused then the french, and ive never even attempted to read french or speak it.... lol its say about this:, i found this forum couple week ago, i am a proud owner of a 400ex and i am looking for fellow friend thats speak french for a special project!!!!

Mercedes
02-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Salut mon Steve. Je am very Quebec too!!! HaHa!!

They guy want to start a forum for frensh speeking 400ex owners. He has tryed to find good forums(and this is the best by far,only my opinion).But as you can tell his english is very bad,im being generous.Want to know if there are any members here that could help him.

Steve laisse moi savoir ce que tu as en tete.

randelator
02-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Mercedes
Salut mon Steve. Je am very Quebec too!!! HaHa!!

They guy want to start a forum for frensh speeking 400ex owners. He has tryed to find good forums(and this is the best by far,only my opinion).But as you can tell his english is very bad,im being generous.Want to know if there are any members here that could help him.

Steve laisse moi savoir ce que tu as en tete. ben comme je dit plus haut je veut partire un forum de 400ex mais en francais,pis en passant mon anglais est pas siÂ_pire que ca, l'anglais bizzard que tu a vue ces un autre anglais qui cest servit d'un traducteur pour comprendre ce que j'avait ecrit!!!

400thacker
02-17-2008, 10:15 PM
I agree :D

randelator
02-22-2008, 04:38 PM
entouka si y-en a qui sont interesser dit moi le je vient juste de partire ce nouveau forum sur les 400ex pour les francais quebecois et les autre francophone alors tener moi au courant!!

shockwave95
02-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Salut Steve,

Put me in, I am interested.

Dit moi ce que tu a besoin.

randelator
02-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by shockwave95
Salut Steve,

Put me in, I am interested.

Dit moi ce que tu a besoin. check your pm!!!