PDA

View Full Version : Gettin Sponsoreds

SlapNutz
11-18-2002, 01:21 PM
How do u get sponsored buy the QuadShops?? I see beerocks has them, but what do u need? :macho

speedfreaky
11-18-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
I see beerocks has them, but what do u need? :macho

I guess day don't sponsor fass ridars then..:p

11-18-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by speedfreaky

I guess your head is up your arse too..:eek:

11-18-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by speedfreaky

good grammar!

AtvMxRider
11-18-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I guess your head is up your arse too..:eek:

ROTFLMAO

trx400ex
11-18-2002, 03:07 PM
You have got to send them a resume, it might be to later for this year.

knighttime
11-19-2002, 08:37 AM
if TQS sponsors beerock, r they seriously into racin? why would they give him special deals when he is not a pro racer?

Atreyu
11-19-2002, 08:56 AM
whats a ROFLMAO??

11-19-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by MrRogers149
whats a ROFLMAO??

Rollin On Floor Laughin My Arse Off

BadA$$440
11-19-2002, 09:54 AM
i didnt even know beerock even raced?

And you got to be good at racing and prove it to get a sponsorship

tants
11-19-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Rollin On Floor Laughin My Arse Off

you said it!

knighttime
11-19-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Bad*****440
i didnt even know beerock even raced?

And you got to be good at racing and prove it to get a sponsorship

thats what i dont understand either :confused:

beerock
11-19-2002, 02:07 PM
what?
I smell jealousy.

to get a sponsor you dont have to be a pro.

My FIRST race in 250b I holeshotted 3rd-4th finished 3rd in the first moto against 16 riders with no pipe connected to the cylinder

My second moto I holeshotted 3rd-4th and ended up washing out up a sandy hill and came back from last place to 8th.
I ended up with 4th overall.

The harescamble I raced recently I hole shotted 2nd-3rd and had a horrible race with no airbox(sat on the sidelines for 20 minutes trying to start my motor) and took 6th place. (I was the last person to finish out of all the riders in my class)-im not saying I did good cuz I dotn feel I did.

it is still top ten.

Only some of you know my background.

I use to race 125's when I was 13 and I went from beginer to intermediate in the same season.(finshed 7th in points in beginer)
Then second season I went to intermediate and half way through the season started racing expert too. (I finished 4th in the points in intermediate)-

third season I raced expert and had lots of sponsors by then.
Brockton cycle center offered me a ticket to race expert at the gatornationals on one of there fully prepped bikes.

The weekend before we were scheduled to leave for fla I was racing at englishtown and hit the triple and landed and had a front tire land on my back while I was landing the triple. I broke my right wrist, left arm , left ankle and burned my leg cuz my bike was sitting on top of me cooking my skin.
needless to say I couldnt race the gator nationals.

same boring story of someone coming up and hurting themselves..

but i had sponsors when I was a beginer so its not that big of a deal as long as you finish top ten you can probably pick up a sponsor or two.

tants
11-19-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by beerock
what?
I smell jealousy.

My FIRST race in 250b I holeshotted 3rd-4th finished 3rd in the first moto against 16 riders with no pipe connected to the cylinder

My second moto I holeshotted 3rd-4th and ended up washing out up a sandy hill and came back from last place to 8th.

The harescamble I raced recently I hole shotted 2nd-3rd and had a horrible race with no airbox(sat on the sidelines for 20 minutes trying to start my motor) and took 6th place. (I was the last person to finish out of all the riders in my class)-im not saying I did good cuz I dotn feel I did.

it is still top ten.

I use to race 125's when I was 13 and I went from beginer to intermediate in the same season.(finshed 7th in points in beginer)
Then second season I went to intermediate and half way through the season started racing expert too. (I finished 4th in the points in intermediate)-

Brockton cycle center offered me a ticket to race expert at the gatornationals on one of there fully prepped bikes.

The weekend before we were scheduled to leave for fla I was racing at englishtown and hit the triple and landed and had a front tire land on my back while I was landing the triple. I broke my right wrist, left arm , left ankle and burned my leg cuz my bike was sitting on top of me cooking my skin.

but i had sponsors when I was a beginer so its not that big of a deal as long as you finish top ten you can probably pick up a sponsor or two.

well said bee

QuadTrix6
11-19-2002, 02:15 PM
come o guys lighten up on the guy. you don't have to be pro to get sponsored im sponsored and im going into my first season of racing this comming year, some companys feel that it's better to have pro riders and some guys on a beginner, novice, intermediate level to get he word out about there companys, because this sport does rely alot on word of mouth about things. hey beerock sorry to hear you got hurt.... get better soon.

BadA$$440
11-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by beerock
what?
I smell jealousy.

it is still top ten.

im not jealous, i just assumed you didnt race cuz i never saw you talking about it.